Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Steroids and Penis size.

Have steroids changed your penis size?

• Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger.

Votes: 59 13.3%
  • Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger.

Votes: 79 17.8%
  • No- I experience no difference in size on steroids.

Votes: 269 60.6%
  • No- My penis got temporarily smaller.

Votes: 20 4.5%
  • No- My penis got permanently smaller.

Votes: 17 3.8%

• Total voters
Nice support but I don't view it as jealousy at all. I do realize I'm far bigger and more muscular than those around them but I view them saying the small dick accusations just as uneducated about steroids, believing what the media or some comedian told them like Kat Williams, who knows?

Like one time some kid starts calling me roid monkey we argue and he says "see now no girls like you when they find out you're on roids because they give you a small dick" and then his friend comes over and he's like "hey they (roids) give you a small dick right?" "yeah". I was just pissed in my head and denying it in a polite manner. I didn't say "no they don't because I've tried them and I'm educated" because I keep it a secret to the public. Even though everyone who knows me including my parents and friends since grade 12 know I've used them because of my size and I was a twig in grade 12 before I started using (now I'm 22, on and off user cycle properly).

Use of testosterone before finishing puberty may increase penis size (or decrease it if it's short term and leave you shut down long term)
As an adult AAS alone shouldn't influence size, although when combined with hGH it's another matter. (Not saying it will, but in theory it's possible)

I used super test from omega labs and had a raging hard on consistently. I did notice a little size difference but I agree with other as it most likely was from more blood to that area. I also had to beat my shit before going to work because, I was walking around with a crazy hard on and I deal with people all day long.

When on the juice there is better all around circulation, so my flaccid size is thicker. When I'm off it goes back to it's normal size.
I read somewhere that halotestin makes your dick grow, but I haven't tested it myself and actually doubt it.

Last edited:
Quit bumping old threads

Is there a way to see the results of the poll?

I have never taken steroids yet so I can't vote and I don't want to skew the poll by voting to see if the results show afterwards.

View Poll Results: Have steroids changed your penis size?
Yes- I used steroids and my penis got permanently larger. 55 13.03%
Yes- I used steroids and my penis got temporarily larger. 73 17.30%
No- I experience no difference in size on steroids. 258 61.14%
No- My penis got temporarily smaller. 19 4.50%
No- My penis got permanently smaller. 17 4.03%

@musicka

Actually I've seen a huge change in my penis size it is way bigger :/ And I'm not happy because too much can hurt. I started early (21 yo) maybe thats the reason.

Top Bottom