Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Started HRT today fitrst time posting

hit the gym today for my 3rd workout since the start of my HRT last week....my diet is down about a 1000 cals a day since i started last week.....cut out all sugar and white carbs...still managed to gain 5 lbs(must be water retention lol) picked up a tub of synthya 6 protein pwder and a box of Nitro-tech protein bars for a snack....feels good to be back after 10 years

Your bodyfat looks much higher then 24percent
Good luck with your hrt train hard bro

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

got my BF measured today at the gym they came up with 27% I was just guessing.....was a personal trainer back in the day and did plenty of body fat tests.....I was just wishing it was 24% lol....don't think I want to compete again just get healthy, I think around 12% is a reasonable goal around 205....I used to compete at 225 5% bf when I was 38.

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

Yeh bro for your build 12 percent will look great, 5 percent is crazy walkin around feelin like shit all the time?

Pain is temporary, glory is forever,
Pm me for information on ntbm products and discounts
NTBM Toll Free Number: ( 1-855-236-6987 )

you got that right....I remember that feeling like shit and I couldn't wait to chow down right after the show....no need of that now....first goal to drop under 20 % gonna take it nice and slow not to lose any muscle.....8 to 10 weeks to lose 20 lbs

Sent from my iPhone using EliteFitness app

well 5 days in to my new lifestyle and pyscologically feeling better knowing I'm going to get back in shape....did my first shot 100 iu of HCG today...went to the gym and had a nice little leg workout and 20 min cardio....will take the dog for a nice long walk tonite.....100 iu tommorrow HCG...doctor wants me to take it 5 th and 6th day after my gear

I must disgree with my esteemed colleagues. I think prescribing Deca is idiotic.

First of all, you're more than 24% bf, and not for nothing, even if it were lower, you're at a weight and age where blood pressure is an issue. And your doctor is prescribing something notorious for adding water weight? That's dumb IMO. Even the test dosage is too high. What kind of doctor was this? A real doctor? Or one of those anti aging clinic clowns?

Sorry. Let's be real.

Some people think it's great that a doc would prescribe gear but this is a bad call. You need to be on HRT dose of test, maybe some glucosamine,Voltaren and aspirin for joint pain and a diet.

Your joint problems are likely related to your wieght issues. Deca just seems like a bad choice given your goals. I am betting you are going through a clinic. Just saying...

-db-

thanks everyone for your concerns......my bloodpressure was fine before I started the therapy so I will monitor that closely.....1 am going to give this a run for 10 weeks and get my bloodwork done and take it from there.....actually my joint issue is from all the injuries I recieved from power lifting and heavy weight training I did when I was competing all while abusing every drug known to man....havent touch any juice or drugs in the past 12 years.....at least I can have sex now,lol!My friend has been using thisn doctor for 2 years now and went from 30% bf to 12% and feels better than ever he is 49 yars old and his bloodwork is on the money.....I respect your opinions and appreciate the support.....

Top Bottom