Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Stacking peptides, clebuterol, and steroids

malex101

I was just wondering if it were okay to stack:
cjc1295,
GHRP-6,
IGF-Lr3,
Clenbuterol

with this cycle stack? Are there any compatibility contradictions or antagonistic effects between the Peptides and the steroids?

Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test testosterone enanthate 250 per week.
Weeks 1-10 250 mg Deca250 per week
Weeks 1-6 40 mg Methan 10 per day
Weeks 1-10 .5 mg Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

I was just wondering if it were okay to stack:
cjc1295,
GHRP-6,
IGF-Lr3,
Clenbuterol

with this cycle stack? Are there any compatibility contradictions or antagonistic effects between the Peptides and the steroids?

Weeks 1-10 500 mg Test testosterone enanthate 250 per week.
Weeks 1-10 250 mg Deca250 per week
Weeks 1-6 40 mg Methan 10 per day
Weeks 1-10 .5 mg Anastrozole per day (continued for 10 days after cycle)

That would be great. You can get great results from all those elements so combining them will simply produce more results (if done correctly). I always think it is best combining different elements that work on various pathways and that's what you have planned.

Right now I am using fairly small doses of aas, GHRH/GHRP combo, LR3, Clen and 1 sarm (LGD) and getting great results. Generally I like to use low-moderate doses of multiple compounds.

That would be great. You can get great results from all those elements so combining them will simply produce more results (if done correctly). I always think it is best combining different elements that work on various pathways and that's what you have planned.

Right now I am using fairly small doses of aas, GHRH/GHRP combo, LR3, Clen and 1 sarm (LGD) and getting great results. Generally I like to use low-moderate doses of multiple compounds.

OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR MY SHIPMENT THEN HAHA..This is going to be my first time combining them..As a part of my PCT, would you recommend running anavar at a low doses. Also, will the peptides really help me keep the gains that I make while on the aas? Thanks!!

OMG IM SO EXCITED FOR MY SHIPMENT THEN HAHA..This is going to be my first time combining them..As a part of my PCT, would you recommend running anavar at a low doses. Also, will the peptides really help me keep the gains that I make while on the aas? Thanks!!

Don't run avar in your pct just keep it for when on cycle. Peptides are fantastic on and off aas. You should run them from the start of your cycle and that will create more general gains and a better overall cycle. Carry them on through pct and post cycle and they will help you maintain muscle whilst you go through shutdown and recover.

Peptides are fantastic when off cycle or cruising as they help preserve muscle whilst keeping you lean. But obviously when you add them into an anabolic environment (aas cycle) gains will be maximized. The GHRP-6 will also keep your appetite sky high so a great aid when bulking.

I assume you are using clen to help keep you lean? That is also a good anti catabolic agent so will help with preserving muscle as long as you don't dose it too high.

Don't run avar in your pct just keep it for when on cycle. Peptides are fantastic on and off aas. You should run them from the start of your cycle and that will create more general gains and a better overall cycle. Carry them on through pct and post cycle and they will help you maintain muscle whilst you go through shutdown and recover.

Peptides are fantastic when off cycle or cruising as they help preserve muscle whilst keeping you lean. But obviously when you add them into an anabolic environment (aas cycle) gains will be maximized. The GHRP-6 will also keep your appetite sky high so a great aid when bulking.

I assume you are using clen to help keep you lean? That is also a good anti catabolic agent so will help with preserving muscle as long as you don't dose it too high.

Sounds great!! I can't wait.

I am:
6ft even

220bl

I have some fat but i can still see my top two rows of abs

I'm an RN (damn good at putting injections) :)

Here is a photo of me. What should I expect.
I'm also just got into triathleting but I'm still gonna keep hitting the gym. would I go down in weight or will i just stay around the same size just replacing the fat with muscle??

Last edited:
OHHH I almost forgot..

I have an hyper-secretion of DHT naturally....which is causing me to lose my hair which I know I will lose it all with this stack. But should I react well with my above stack. This is my first go around with AAs...should I be really worried??

Top Bottom