Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Some Old-School Inspiration

Nelson if you wouldn't mind looking for some of that diet info I'm sure other ef members besides myself would appreicate the info as detailed as possible.

Thanks socal

Test use was actually rare. Dbol was considered superior. Out of all the old timers I've interviewed/spoke to, none of them used test. Mostly dbol and winny.

From what I have read, Frank Zane may have been an exception to this.

He did not like dbol due to bloat. He used test, oral primo and T3.

Never having spoken to him, this may all be bull. Anyone know for certian? Just curious...

nelson you should be happy people do steroids or you wouldnt have any customers

From what I have read, Frank Zane may have been an exception to this.

He did not like dbol due to bloat. He used test, oral primo and T3.

Never having spoken to him, this may all be bull. Anyone know for certian? Just curious...

He actually did mess his thyroid up on t-3.

nelson you should be happy people do steroids or you wouldnt have any customers

Are you kidding? Remember the Hot Stuff days? They made a fortune selling a supplement that was "okay" and promoted as a steroid replacement. Can you imagine how well UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST would do today if no steroids were available? I'd be able to retire a very rich man.

are you kidding? Remember the hot stuff days? They made a fortune selling a supplement that was "okay" and promoted as a steroid replacement. Can you imagine how well unleashed and big blast would do today if no steroids were available? I'd be able to retire a very rich old man.

lol. Fixed

Are you kidding? Remember the Hot Stuff days? They made a fortune selling a supplement that was "okay" and promoted as a steroid replacement. Can you imagine how well UNLEASHED and BIG BLAST would do today if no steroids were available? I'd be able to retire a very rich man.
lmfao i ment if nobody did steroids you couldnt sell them pct products

Top Bottom