Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

So What Do You Think About Romney's Taxes Being Stolen

I have not seen this talked about on the news once, so much for liberal media our to get him

REALLY??? Do you ever watch the news?? Lol its plastered all over the news Constantly since it happened like a year ago. All lib networks do is tell lies about Romney and talk about how much Obama has accomplished since he got it office (despite bush's faults that he dumped on poor Barrack :(((( what a bunch of horse cum!

Look up the definition of tax cut

First u don't have to be a smart ass about it. Second why would u tax cut if ur economy is doing shit. Those taxes that bush put in is already doing something. Now if u cut or take out those taxes where is that money going to come from to replace it.

The answer should be to cut government spending instead
of raising our taxes or ending the tax cuts or whatever. Seeing how OB spends our money I dont see him making any cuts to spending.

I didn't say he did anything illegal, but I said he might have, and I think that is a reasonable possibility. We don't know what he is hiding, but whatever it is, it is worth being criticized, worth the damage to his image, and credibility, and respect of many Americans, including in his own party.
So what is it? There are lots of complex tax laws that could be interpreted wrongly, even by experts, unintentionally. Maybe he didn't do anything illegal, but he lied in his speeches about where his money comes from, how he got it, who he damaged to get it etc. Maybe it will show how he uses overseas accounts to dodge taxes, which may be legal, but may not be looked apon as favorably as a regular tax loophole to the American people. I have no problem speculating about all kinds of bad things Romney might have done. That is price he has chosen to pay for not disclosing. The imagination of the people is usually worse than the actual truth, but he apparently doesn't see it that way.

I never said his return is too complex to audit. Are you twisting my words now for lack of a better case?
I said (read slowly)

If that's still to complicated for you I'll simplify. Your "common sense" assumption that the IRS already looked at his returns and would have found any problems with them is incorrect. The IRS never looks at most returns.

The IRS, a govt. Funded agency? I guess they wouldn't be inclined to help a BIG GOVT. liberal keep his seat in office would they?? Naaah! ;)

The IRS, a govt. Funded agency? I guess they wouldn't be inclined to help a BIG GOVT. liberal keep his seat in office would they?? Naaah! ;)

You are just full of conspiracy theories today aren't you Jack. :)
Anything in particular the IRS is doing to help Obama?

You don't really believe that do you?
You're kind of embarrassing yourself.
You believe in martians but not real live birth certificates. :laugh2:

You mean proven photoshopped birth certificate released half-assed after 2 years of refusing to even though it's supposedly so much simpler to release tax info? Oh ya ...that doesn't count. If you think I'm incredible because I believe in life on other planets then you're just as arrogant as I thought... Not to mention stupid.

You are just full of conspiracy theories today aren't you Jack. :)
Anything in particular the IRS is doing to help Obama?

Oooh, right, I get it. For years liberals have been the lords of conspiracy theories, but when someone calls out a democrat politician it's zero tolerance for calling out shady presidents. You're so blind dude. And I didn't say the IRS is working for Obama, but considering the undeniable fact that media (aside from fox) filters all content to make Obama look good doesn't make me feel any better about the IRS who basically fucks people for the government. Aanddd... He wants to raise the IRS budget :/.... Oh ya have YOU actaully seen the BC yourself? I kinda doubt it. Did you know there's recording of barracks mom saying he was born in Kenya? I've heard it. You're blindly trying to defend someone who's indefensible. Btw I don't want you to think I'm picking on your statements because of the Martian thing. I didn't realize it was even you until you came back with a smart ass reply... Then I recognized ya ;)

Top Bottom