Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sexual abstinence increase testosterone...

hmmm... i whack off at least 3 times a day... that's if i can't have sex in which case it'll be sex 3 times and whack off some more :eek:

Maybe you guys good give me some info. I read report a university some time ago did that suggested something similar. But they went on to say at certain point of sexual abstnience free testosterone was maximized and there was a sudden large drop. I believe it was about every two weeks. But they went on to say a person who trains 4-5 times a week would not benifit from this becuase they needed to preform well everyday. For this they suggested ejaculation could be used effectivly as both a preworkout and postworkout tool to maximize free testosterone when you need it most. My question is Was this all bogus stuff I was reading or is there truth to this? If it is true would this have any effect on a person on AAS?

Boxers abstain for 8 weeks and do Road cyclists pre fight or ride

to tell you the truth I think its best to treat intimate things much like a nice glass of wine, you don need a bottle, you just need a nice glass occasionally

its more enjoyable that way and also appreciated more

OMEGA said:
Boxers abstain for 8 weeks and do Road cyclists pre fight or ride

to tell you the truth I think its best to treat intimate things much like a nice glass of wine, you don need a bottle, you just need a nice glass occasionally

its more enjoyable that way and also appreciated more
i'll take 10 bottles a day sir.

Top Bottom