Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sets per body part and advice

Werpaz

so for the last couple years I have been doing around 14 sets per body part when I go weight train. I really like to do volume training and it's helped me get more games. unfortunately things have stalled for me and I'm coming to you for some help
do you think that I should increase the amount of sets I'm doing or do I need to do something with the intensity either increase or decrease it. a friend of mine thinks that I might be even over training but I'm not sure

so for the last couple years I have been doing around 14 sets per body part when I go weight train. I really like to do volume training and it's helped me get more games. unfortunately things have stalled for me and I'm coming to you for some help
do you think that I should increase the amount of sets I'm doing or do I need to do something with the intensity either increase or decrease it. a friend of mine thinks that I might be even over training but I'm not sure
i would increase volume if you want the gains

Top Bottom