Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second look at PCT. Advice needed

tronicus

Stats
5'7
175lbs 10-12% BF

Well basically I wanna make sure I got all my bases covered for a quick and efficient recovery. I'm going to be taking Test-e for 10 weeks at 300mg/wk split up into 2 shots 150mg each sunday/wed. Basically what I have lined up for my current PCT is clomid 100/75/50/50 maybe adding a fifth week in there depending on how I feel. I have Arimidex on hand plenty of it for on cycle gyno flareups and what not. Anything i'm missing?

Lower the clomid doses to 25mg or 50mg MAX, and use in conjunction with natural OTC supplements like Forged Post Cycle, HCGenerate, Unleashed, and Formastanzol.

Use all of those products and you will recover great, and feel great in the process.

PCT should def be 4 weeks or more.

I've been seeing alot of peptide talk, barring it doesnt have any suppresive qualities (from what i've read) what would be the recommended to add into pct, or maybe shortly after pct.

i use ostarine (sarm) in my pct... dose it at 12.5 and then after pct you can run a sarms stack... in terms of peptides, that just depends on what you are looking to accomplish...

definitely lower the clomid dose and realize that once you stop the clomid all the benefits stop with it.

you can research "clomid as hrt" and see what dosages people are using.. its not 100mg..

i love unleashed and formastanzol as pct

Yup, i'm all about less is more. ie, test 300mg/wk for first time. thanks for all the feedback guys greatly appreciated.

Top Bottom