Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

scammer mods

Conan is a good bro he has helped me out a few times some good info , he still post here and their , School is a bitch though.

Good luck with your studies bro:D

conan

IS A BIG FAT SCAMMER

If you are his bro, then you are A BIG FAT SCAMMER TOO.

Don't even bother getting angry and trying to defend our good brother Conan on this one. He scammed me, plain and simple. I acted out of good faith and he disappeared after he recieved what I obtained and fronted him the money for. He should not be a MOD on elite, because he is definitely, absolutely, and positively a scammer.

OK miles, so you are saying that anyone who calls conan their bro is a scammer? That is the dumbest remark I've heard in about a week or two. I knew a guy who was a real good guy, then he murdered his wife's boyfriend, does that make me a murderer because I said he was a cool guy? STUPID STUPID STUPID. Making a statement like that is very much the same thinking that racist have. I'm a spic and if you're my friend then you're a spic lover and deserve to die too. Real good thinking.

Top Bottom