Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Scale flatlined for 6 weeks and it's the beginning of my cut??

Thanks Psizzle, you're awesome! Ha, I guess I'm not exactly sedentary then! lol

I'm going to start a thread to show what I did and what I'm doing with training/macros, etc. My calories are quite zig-zag, but I am used to seeing the good old scale move faster. However, as I stated, I am lifting heavier than I have in about a year and quite frankly heavier than I did last year. Could be newbie gains in muscle but for the love of God scale! Move down! lol April almost feels like a total bust in terms of progress.

Also going to check into the hypothyroid issue. My TSH level read 2.5 but I was reading a lot about women who test at this rate, but have several symptoms of hypo much like myself including the weight gain. I'm just afraid of medications, but if it would help me feel better and get back to my normal weight range I'd give it a shot.

Stay tuned for my

It's not a bust. You're learning. It happens. We weren't all knowledgable our first time out.

You'll be ok...and yes if you'd like to make a thread feel free to do so, I'll do what I can to help you.

Top Bottom