Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

sarms s4 and osta sarms stack

epiceye

ok so i have a bottle of sarms s4 and osta sarms and was wondering what the best way to stack the two would be......i have questions on dosage and additional supplements that should be taken during the sarms s4 and osta stack....also considering the mild suppression the s4 causes what pct would u reccommend....i also plan on running clen for the last 2 weeks.... im running this on its own NOT after an AAS cycle. any feed back would be greatly appreciated

Sarms S-4 should be taken at doses of 30-40mg to avoid vision problems,stacked with ostra dose should be at 10-12mgs a day.

I'm going to be running this same stack of Sarmssearch Ostarine and S-4 after the 1st of the year through a recomp. Ive ran them both solo with great results, so I'm hoping for a nice synergistic effect with them stacked. I will probably do S-4 at 50mg 5 on, 2 off and Ostarine at 12mg ED possible bumped up to 25mg. :D

Top Bottom