Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms S-4 and Osta-sarms?

S4 makes you feel more focused, it alters something mentally? I have never heard that before, but any edge is welcomed, I just DON'T like feeling cracked out, which is why I really avoid stimulants.

So you're going to be running Sarm Search's OSTA or S4 with anabolics next time? I keep asking and asking about this, and still have yet to receive an answer about whether or not taking SARMS while taking AAS would cause any diminished effect between the two if they act on the same receptor!?

If I had to take a very educated guess, I would say that SARMS actually enhances and does not inhibit the effects of AAS. If the use the same receptor, it is my understanding that SARMS will have more of an amplification effect rather than an inhibition effect because it binds to the receptor but does not prevent its uptake of other biochemicals ment for said receptor.

The way I like to think of it is the simple push-pull factor. The push is putting some sort of excess substance into your body, like AAS, and the push is how well your body receives this substance. Naturally, this pull can be deterred by a number of things (I would assume factors like genetics and age play a part), and SARMS helps adjust your pull so that you receive the substance MUCH better.

That is why it can work even without the effects of AAS in your system; it simply aids you to intake what you produce naturally rather than wasting your excess androgen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats my explanation.

If I had to take a very educated guess, I would say that SARMS actually enhances and does not inhibit the effects of AAS. If the use the same receptor, it is my understanding that SARMS will have more of an amplification effect rather than an inhibition effect because it binds to the receptor but does not prevent its uptake of other biochemicals ment for said receptor.

The way I like to think of it is the simple push-pull factor. The push is putting some sort of excess substance into your body, like AAS, and the push is how well your body receives this substance. Naturally, this pull can be deterred by a number of things (I would assume factors like genetics and age play a part), and SARMS helps adjust your pull so that you receive the substance MUCH better.

That is why it can work even without the effects of AAS in your system; it simply aids you to intake what you produce naturally rather than wasting your excess androgen.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but thats my explanation.

I agree, I think they enhance and are great with AAS

Liffalot and chemwiz, thanks a lot for your input. It really opens my eyes and mind to the possibility to adding SARMS SEARCH products to my cycle. I would just cry into my pillow if I ended up wasting hundreds of dollars in SARMS, plus, hundreds of dollars in Test, Primo, EQ, and Masteron!

So, you two truly think I should add in SARMS during these last 4 weeks of my Summer cycle, and perhaps even continue the SARMS into PCT/Cruise?

Absolutely man. It is perfect for PCT but I think that also because of its receptor binding properties, you will see an enhanced effect to your AAS and not a negated effect. In all my research I can only conclude that it doesnt block the receptor, it enhances its intake.

However, with both S4 and OSTA, I started seeing REAL results around 3-4weeks (about 3 with S4, 4 with OSTA). Up until that point there are benefits also, but you will really feel the mule kick then. So That should be right around your PCT start time whih could work out really well.

Let me know how it goes bro!

Top Bottom