Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Sarms and peptides cycle.h

BodyEnergy

Hello guys.
I would give a break for some months to testosterone and company due to give a new asset to my body.
But i need to cut off some fat.
I thought at this cycle:
1-12 30mg ostarine
1-12 10mg gw501516
1-12 20mg s4

Ipamorelin and modgrf 3 times a day
Igf-l3 60 mcg 6 hours post wo and 40 mcg the next day in the morning
Igf1 4 weeks on and 2 off.
What is your thoughts?
Thank u for the suggestions

no idea about the peptides

but your osta should be at 25 mg per day..

and the s4 should be at 50 split in 2. then ramp up a bit if you can

gw is better at 20 mg per day

Have you ever used either of these before? Based on all your dosages you seem a little new to peps and sarms? I would stick to just sarms if you don't know what you're doing, hurricane's dosing protocol is fine that's what the majority of us go by with those 3 and certainly will cut fat if diet/cardio is in place

On peptides i am on since 4 months.
Gw i tried it some months ago at 10mg and i noticed good endurance but less fat loss.
Ostarine never tried his effect, s4 undecided if add on the cycle.
Igf1 i want to give to it a shot.

Hello guys.
I would give a break for some months to testosterone and company due to give a new asset to my body.
But i need to cut off some fat.
I thought at this cycle:
1-12 30mg ostarine
1-12 10mg gw501516
1-12 20mg s4

Ipamorelin and modgrf 3 times a day
Igf-l3 60 mcg 6 hours post wo and 40 mcg the next day in the morning
Igf1 4 weeks on and 2 off.
What is your thoughts?
Thank u for the suggestions

osta @ 25mg, no need for more.

GW @ 20mg, 10 is not enough and you dont get the full effect, (trust me, 20mg is worth it)

S4 @ 60mg, start at 30mg (15mg, 2x ED) and work your way up, up and up. You may be able to reach 70/80mg before you see any vision issue. Its also overblown, its not like you cant see or anything. you get a tint or have a slow time adjusting from bright sunlight, to indoor light.

goto S1 for this stuff. too many other companies offer it cheaper but its so watered down you have to dose the pis out of them to see anything and then its really hard to judge how much of X, your taking.

igf LR3, take stright for the whole cycle. But only 3x a wk. You dont need a ton of it, and your going to have a GHRP/GHRH (ipam/mod GRF) stack going too, so your IGF levels will already get a kick.

search around for good LR3. last, add some MGF, it is the counter part to IGF. ying/yang type deal.

use the MGF once a wk, 3x ED or twice a wk, 2x ED. only on off days, it will create more stem sites, the igf will turn those stem sites into new cells.....Which being on the pep's will keep them growing at a much faster rate than natty.

end game is, if you use both right, stay on top of dosing and using them at the proper times you will be able to see very good, AAS like, growth. which is what we all want minus the sides real oils bring.

here is a cutting cycle that has the capabilities to add lean muscle at the same time... you will absolutely love this cycle... all links are included on where to get everything...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

here is a cutting cycle that has the capabilities to add lean muscle at the same time... you will absolutely love this cycle... all links are included on where to get everything...

1-12 Ostarine 25 mg day dosed once a day in the a.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 S4 50 mg day... split doses... 25 mg in the a.m. and 25 mg in the p.m. SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
1-12 GW-510516 (CARDARINE) 20 mg day… dosed all at once 30 minutes before workout… SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
5-12 HcGenerate n2bm.com
1-12 “liquidex" n2bm.com
1-12 Yohimflame n2bm.com
3-7 9-12 Albuterol 12-18 mg day ag-guys.com

Mini pct 13-16

Hcgenerate ES n2bm.com
gw-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators
This would be perfect for your goals, so I would follow this protocol for the best results

Thank u for all
I will follow it even with gymrat advices for peps.
Thank u.
Aas come back prior to the competition next year!

i gave you the best layout for your goals bro... run that stack and you will be extremely pleased with the results...

Top Bottom