Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

SARMS 1 October Promotions...

dylangemelli

Sarms 1 has decided to continue with their big promotions for the month of October... There are TWO current offers to take advantage of... Buy 3 Get 2 free (No mix and match) which is the equivalent to 40% off the current price OR Buy 2 Get 1 Free (mix and match is allowed) which is equal to 33% off. If you are wanting to mix and match, add the GW-501516 3 pack to your order... In the notes of your order, you must let customer service know what you are wanting to mix and match and they will make sure it is taken care of... These are extremely generous sales as you are not only getting a premium price but also a PREMIUM PRODUCT... SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Running cjc no dac & ghrp-2 @ 150mcg 3 x a day
prop/mast/tren ace 150 each eod for 12 weeks
Primobol dex 2/ day for 8 weeks
.5 mg ace-031/week for 4 weeks
GW for 12 weeks
I'm currently 249 @ 5'10" 12% at the absolute most
I'm considering adding some t3 in at 50mcg for 6weeks.... The goal is to stay around 240ish but get leaner, diet is on and just started kicking in 40-60 min of cardio a day...

Running cjc no dac & ghrp-2 @ 150mcg 3 x a day
prop/mast/tren ace 150 each eod for 12 weeks
Primobol dex 2/ day for 8 weeks
.5 mg ace-031/week for 4 weeks
GW for 12 weeks
I'm currently 249 @ 5'10" 12% at the absolute most
I'm considering adding some t3 in at 50mcg for 6weeks.... The goal is to stay around 240ish but get leaner, diet is on and just started kicking in 40-60 min of cardio a day...

bro, forget the t3... add in s4 instead... its such a far better option its not even close... huge strength increases, lean muscle increases, extremely strong muscle hardening, increase in endurance, etc... the list goes on... 50 mg day...

bro, forget the t3... add in s4 instead... its such a far better option its not even close... huge strength increases, lean muscle increases, extremely strong muscle hardening, increase in endurance, etc... the list goes on... 50 mg day...

i say 50mcg of T4 & 40mg S4.

Primobol dex for 8wks will bring some nice gains as well.

really make sure not to eat 45min before the peptides and 30min after. you want to take full advantage of that spike, it does come and go pretty quick with ghrp2 vs. ipam.

GL

Top Bottom