Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Russian Dbol

The Terminator said:
Hey you hijacked me....that's been happening alot lately...

try dealing with canuck. he does it every fucking time. :mad:

dude i just got the same stuff...but it will crush if i put alot of force in top of it...the hell with it m taking em... ill let you know in a week or two if they are real.

I'm on my second week and I can tell you a few things.
First - they do break if you put a lot of force on them, but not into powder. Little hard chunks. They do not have anything on them and no edges, but I can tell you they are doing something, cause I have the worst fucking D-bol headache ever!!!
I'm taking 5 a day (25mg) and they seem to be working quite well. I'll let you know what the next few weeks bring.

fatfree said:
First - they do break if you put a lot of force on them, but not into powder. Little hard chunks. They do not have anything on them and no edges, but I can tell you they are doing something, cause I have the worst fucking D-bol headache ever!!!
I'm taking 5 a day (25mg) and they seem to be working quite well. I'll let you know what the next few weeks bring.

sweeeeet thanks bro.. thats excatly what i got... i feel alot better now
thanks
volp

fatfree said:

ummmmmmm..............NO! i put so much force with my thumb on one of them once it left an imprint for a day! lol. you can hit em with a hammer i think and not break them. real russians WILL NOT BREAK! i have had tons and tons of them, real, and i can attest to this.

THE_BIG_FED said:

ummmmmmm..............NO! i put so much force with my thumb on one of them once it left an imprint for a day! lol. you can hit em with a hammer i think and not break them. real russians WILL NOT BREAK! i have had tons and tons of them, real, and i can attest to this.

how about if you try to split them in half with your thumbs, they break then.

its time someone put up a good pic of them.

Top Bottom