Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Running trenbolone do I need to run T3 also?

RyanGreg

My next cycle is going to be 16 week test, 14 week mast and 12 week tren.

I will be bulking on this cycle but I heard that tren lowers T3. Does this mean that I should use T3 also?

ive ran tren a few times... i will say that when ran without t3 your fat loss will slow down after a few weeks, but with the t3 you will shred up better at the end... however... the rebound coming off the t3 is not worth it IMO... tren is good enough to shred on its own, and your t3 levels wont be completely fucked... i wont use it again...

thanks for the post Joe.

how long you been on the 600mg/week for?

I just started it a week ago. The sides are usually the worst for me at the beginning but I started n2guard a week before and it seems to have payed off. I'm also running test lower then tren from the start which is working wonders. Last time I ran it high and lowered it half way through to test the sides theory,and was convinced enough that this is how I'm doing it from now on. The only side I have had this far is a little trouble sleeping the first night. After that I've been good since.

T3 is a waste unless your a pro......the rebound does suck and it is very catabolic. Dont mess with it. Tren on its own is gtg.

I just started it a week ago. The sides are usually the worst for me at the beginning but I started n2guard a week before and it seems to have payed off. I'm also running test lower then tren from the start which is working wonders. Last time I ran it high and lowered it half way through to test the sides theory,and was convinced enough that this is how I'm doing it from now on. The only side I have had this far is a little trouble sleeping the first night. After that I've been good since.

I've been trying to advise people to keep using N2Guard for a couple weeks AFTER they finish their cycles and I like your idea of fronting for a week two.

People think that just because they have stopped taking the AAS that it is no longer putting a strain on their body or their liver, but your body is still processing what you put in it and your liver is under that added duress for a little while longer. I personally ran it for an extra two weeks at the end of my oral cycle last year and recommend others do the same.

I've been trying to advise people to keep using N2Guard for a couple weeks AFTER they finish their cycles and I like your idea of fronting for a week two.

People think that just because they have stopped taking the AAS that it is no longer putting a strain on their body or their liver, but your body is still processing what you put in it and your liver is under that added duress for a little while longer. I personally ran it for an extra two weeks at the end of my oral cycle last year and recommend others do the same.

Ya I also run n2guard for a few weeks after while the tren clears my system. This is the first time I've run it before the cycle and it seems to be working great.

Top Bottom