Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rs-Transaderm on cycle

BigBoost

I've been searching like crazy now I say fuck it.

Essentially I would like some opinions of whether or not taking Rs-Transaderm on cycle is beneficial. Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

yes it would work well in any cycle .. it has an anti estrogen and a fat burner ingredient. lets remember its DHEA based so its just like taking any topical test booster.

Ruthless Supplements << please use my link when you order .. the buy 3 get 2 free deal is still on, just put 5 in your cart and use the code CYCLENOW when you check out and it will credit you back 2 for free

I got some great strenght gains from RS transaderm

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I got some great strenght gains from RS transaderm

Hey Shrine,

Did you create a log and keep track of everything while running the Rs Transaderm?

No I didnt.. sorry

No, it's ok. No need to apologize. I was just curious to follow along and hear of the results that you received. Nothing big, just being nosy.

:)

I've been searching like crazy now I say fuck it.

Essentially I would like some opinions of whether or not taking Rs-Transaderm on cycle is beneficial. Feedback will be greatly appreciated.

its the next best thing to real tes.....which if you cant get, buy a few bottles of this stuff.

what is your cycle going to look like? PH's...??? or real gear?

Top Bottom