Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RS-Transaderm Facts!

So just wondering. Can I use this for 4 weeks as a stand alone without any PCT (DAA etc)? I just want to have a little kick, then a four week break before my Beast cycle (where I will use trans for the whole "on" phase of the cycle)...

Just a question I hope this doesn't sound like a joke because it is a real question. I read that if you apply Transaderm to your boys downstairs, you get the best absorption. Is this true?

So just wondering. Can I use this for 4 weeks as a stand alone without any PCT (DAA etc)? I just want to have a little kick, then a four week break before my Beast cycle (where I will use trans for the whole "on" phase of the cycle)...

Most people start the transaderm 2 weeks before their beast cycle to get things going. So I don't think starting then stopping just to start again would do too much. Thats just my opinion.

If using just transaderm alone you do not need a pct after it. Unless you run it like 8 weeks. Use the new codes I just posted for all you guys too

Get 40% off your entire order: SAVESNOW

Buy 1 get 1 free: 1FORFREE
Use these codes when Buying rs-transaderm now guys^

Top Bottom