Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Roger Federer - One of the greatest ATHLETES of all time!!

dylangemelli

I have to say, that Roger Federer ranks very high on the list of greatest ATHLETES of all time... What he has accomplished is beyond amazing... Not only winning a grand slam at the age of 30 and having the most career grand slams but also regaining the #1 ranking with all the amazing talent in tennis right now... This group of tennis players that are in the top 10 is some of the most competitive top tens in history... The way that he has been able to preserve his body all these years and show more endurance and will than everyone else is simply amazing... The way he moves on the court is like fucking artwork... He truly is my favorite athlete of all time and if I had to say I had a hero from sports it would him... I feel so privileged to have been able to watch him play all these years and hope to see many more... Roger Federer, one of the greatest athletes of all time!!

^^ Absolutely. He certainly was hungry for that Wimbledon win. Good thing Nadal was taken out early on though. My hat is certainly off to him. He is always truly amazing, has been #3 for a while and to come back like he did. It just astounds me (in tennis) how even in the face of adversity when down a couple of sets, double faults, poor first serves, that a true champion can come back and win a match. (I'm not referring to the Federer win, just in general). They have no team mates they can count on. They're on their own. They are truly awe-inspiring. Tennis is my favorite sport.

He's so awesome

Top Bottom