Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

results on osta sarms and S4 sarms stacked

i got a couple weeks left on the S4. i come to the conclusion that its a great bridge if you dont want to juice and still see good result. Has the ability to keep muscle while getting lean!!
in the future i will use it as a bridge or def straight after PCT. i would start the osta during pct as it takes 3 weeks to build up then hit the s4 after pct.

You got it rite on the money bro

i got a couple weeks left on the S4. i come to the conclusion that its a great bridge if you dont want to juice and still see good result. Has the ability to keep muscle while getting lean!!
in the future i will use it as a bridge or def straight after PCT. i would start the osta during pct as it takes 3 weeks to build up then hit the s4 after pct.

This is exactly like I would run it as well. Running Ostarine in PCT, then bridging into S-4 with a 2-3 week overlap. I will be doing exactly this in an attempt to recomp after my PCT coming soon. I have a bottle of both which is some defintite good stuff (Sarmssearch), so it should be a good time!

Has anybody gotten blood work after running both? Like a before and after thing

You nuts, sarms search has the highest quality sarms anywhere and have been selling i the longest.

I only use their products.

I have run the Osta off and on for the last 14 months.....every batch has been great. Sarms Search is the best hands down.

I have run the Osta off and on for the last 14 months.....every batch has been great. Sarms Search is the best hands down.

No doubt about it....you cant go wrong with Sarmssearch. It is a great safer alternative to the toxic and suppressive PH cycles, and will still give great results in body composition.

Top Bottom