Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Results from Sust, Dbol, Eq stack

Well first off this is not my first cycle. I have been on and off the gear for about 4 years. My stats at the start of this cycle were 6'0" 215lbs, and roughly 12% bodyfat.I am planning on posting a pic post cycle. As far as the Gyno goes,no problem. I had that surgically removed about 3 years ago after a high dose cycle of anadrol, boy what a mistake. Anyway, have any of you tried to bridge with Fina? If so, how were the results? I will keep you all posted on my progress.

Hey Latamier. How's it going?
Question for Huck: Are you suggesting that on a test/d-bol cycle without the eq one will notice a loss in most of their gains no matter what they do?

Would anadrol in the place of d-bol be just as good, or better with this stack?? I want to try the chinese anadrol. What do you guys think? I would also be running arimidex ED throughout this cycle.

I'm planning on this for my winter bulking cycle:

Enanthate 500mg/wk 1-10
EQ 400mg/wk 1-12
D-bol/anadrol 30mg/ED 1-5
arimidex .25mg/ED 1-17
Clomid therapy 15-17

Hope to gain about 25 pounds and keep roughly 20 pounds after. Any thoughts??

Latamier said:
Right now I am on week 6 of a 12 week cycle of Sust, Dbol, and Equopoise. The results are more than I could have immagined. I am up 24 pounds already and do not notice much water retention at all. My question is, How much of my final result will I be able to keep? I am currently taking 500mg sust, and 200mg of Eq a week with 30mg of dbol a day. So what do you guys think??:)

Little water retention?? I seriously doubt it. Not with almost 24lbs gained. I think a lot of that is water. by my calculations (nothign scientific) on a given mass cycle you gain :

1/3 real lean mass
1/3 fat
1/3 water unless arimidex or such is taken.

Why do you think is no water?

My question is similar.
I just did a cycle of sus 325 and im about to start a test c/eq/d bol cycle, I'm hearing different things about when to start my d bol and clomid, some say hit the clomid hard after my cycle some say maintain a balanced intake, also my d bol im taking the 10mg tabs should I take 50mg a day from day 1? I'm also taking ISO protein 2ce a day. My first time trying d bol.
21/6'3/210, not sure about my body fatm%. I don't wanna be cut just large.
any feedback is greatly appreciated.
J

lol, nice bump bro!
wait a few years before you juice. you can get to 225-230 easily at your height.

Top Bottom