Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Recommendations for HRT

FunFun

Banned
I'm about to finish up a cycle early next month, but I've decided to continue on HRT instead of going off completely because I'm 49 and my natural testosterone production is dismal.

Previously I've used Andriol for HRT, but it's pretty useless with low absorption, expensive and has a very short half-life (about 6 hours).

Currently I'm using Sustanon 250 with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at about 600/300 pw.

I have easy access to Sustanon, test cypionate, test enanthate and test proprionate.

I would be interested in hearing some suggestions about which would be the best way to go regarding product, dosage and frequency of injections purely for HRT with the aim of keeping my test levels at somewhere near the high end of normal. My bw is around 250 lbs.

FunFun said:
I'm about to finish up a cycle early next month, but I've decided to continue on HRT instead of going off completely because I'm 49 and my natural testosterone production is dismal.

Previously I've used Andriol for HRT, but it's pretty useless with low absorption, expensive and has a very short half-life (about 6 hours).

Currently I'm using Sustanon 250 with Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - at about 600/300 pw.

I have easy access to Sustanon, test cypionate, test enanthate and test proprionate.

I would be interested in hearing some suggestions about which would be the best way to go regarding product, dosage and frequency of injections purely for HRT with the aim of keeping my test levels at somewhere near the high end of normal. My bw is around 250 lbs.

Were your levels dismal before using AAS?

Recommended TRT: 100 mg Test Cyp weekly.

Deca has no place in HRT. It replaces nothing and only further suppresses what T may remain naturally.

You need blood work to determine where you stand, before and during your self appointed HRT/TRT.

I'd do 0.5ml of Cyp every 3rd-4th day. About 1ml (250mg) a week.

FunFun said:

100mg to 150mg/week.i found that 125mg/wk works the best for me at 185 lbs.you may go up to 200 mg but i would not go higher and definately test c or test e.and no deca at all.

Nelson Montana said:
Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - has no place in HRT. It replaces nothing and only further suppresses what T may remain naturally.

The Deca is part of my cycle, not my HRT.

Harleymarleybone said:
Were your levels dismal before using anabolic steroids?

Recommended TRT: 100 mg Test testosterone cypionate weekly.

I was off for 3 years up until my last cycle which I started this April. I had it tested just before I started...it was dismal.

I hadn't ever used anabolics until mid-40's, so I really don't have any idea how they were previous to that.

Burpees said:
You need blood work to determine where you stand, before and during your self appointed HRT/TRT.

I'd do 0.5ml of testosterone cypionate every 3rd-4th day. About 1ml (250mg) a week.

I was hoping for something which doesn't require such frequent injections. How would test cypionate work injected once a week?

Burpees said:

I'd do 0.5ml of Cyp every 3rd-4th day. About 1ml (250mg) a week.

Thats a pretty high dose for HRT. You must be way low. I take 150mgs Enanthate myself. I was lucky in that when I told my Dr. I wanted to come off and continue my TRT he just continued with Enanthat because that what I told him I was doing.

FunFun said:
I was hoping for something which doesn't require such frequent injections. How would test cypionate work injected once a week?

Cyp's half life is at about 5 or 6 days, so you may be able to do 1 injection a week. You would still have a bit of a drop. I believe the more often you inject, the more stable your blood levels, the least amount of sides. Thus, two injections a week would be perfect with Cyp or Enant.. 0.5ml on Mon, 0.5ml on Thur..

Galaxy said:
Thats a pretty high dose for HRT. You must be way low. I take 150mgs Enanthate myself. I was lucky in that when I told my Dr. I wanted to come off and continue my TRT he just continued with Enanthat because that what I told him I was doing.

I was just reading over my post. I should have emphasized on the dose I would do. I'm not on a Rx.. I produce T fine on my own, this is my first cycle. I am considering not coming off though for about a full year.. I would do 250mg of E or Cyp a week.. I figure there is not much difference in terms of shut down, but should help with progress and everything else. I'm debating still, if I should come off and see how well my natural production comes back up - this is the first time I suppress it.

Top Bottom