Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Raided and it wasn't my house

NJextreme said:
I remember a post a while back about an Attorney who deals with mostly steroid cases...infact I believe he wrote the book "Steroid Laws" I think I remember it being a sticky as well...good luck man I know that sucks, something similar happened to me a little over a year ago, I didn't say shit or do shit and wound up with a big fine and some probation, no big deal

Don't rat on anybody though If it was yours and they caught you with it then your going to have to kiss your"clean record" away
just don't rat on some chick selling x because your in a bind...

remember what ever you do to someone will come back on you ten fold.

Rick Collins at www.steroidlaw.com

Re: short story....

Newbie_1 said:
so I guess what I am trying to say to you is...since it was your mans house....you have no worries....did they find anything on your person (meening your body at the time of arrest?)
You got it exactly right there my man. The only thing you did wrong was open your mouth. "They were going to take me to jail if I didn't" - So what. That one night in jail would have saved you untold amounts of hassle you're going to face fighting the very information you provided them with. You have little to worry about however, it wasn't your place.

LOL!!!! Not @ you bro but I would not even worry about it as far as you are concerened.....The best thing you could have done is play deaf dumb and blind as far as the questions were concered....

This was your friends house correst???? Why did you stake claim to the stuff in the bathroom???

Did you guys have anything on the dining room table when you were talking???

Relax they told you that you could be arressted,,If you had done anything other thean neing there to be arressted trust me bro you would have....

Tell them that will not jepordise your life or that of your families being envovled in a drug bust...Buy a minirecorder bro so the next time they come talk to you record there funky ass's...

BIZ!!

plate said:
YOU VIOLATED RULE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DONT TALK TO THE COPS!!!!!!!! Where did it get you idiot, you still had to post bail, your still looking at being charged, your still in this mess. If you would have just kept your mouth shut the most probably would have been detained for a few hours then sent home with a stern policeman warning that I'll be watching you, ohh scary. You got yourself into this cause you opened your big mouth I hope others will learn from your mistakes but I dought it. GET A LAWYER AND LET HIM DO THE TALKING. As far as helping bust this girl, so what you are saying should you help to take down someone else who could be anyone so that you dont go down, that other person could be me or anyone of the other members on this board all I have to say about that is if I got busted cause you made a stupid mistake FUCK YOU. DO I NEED TO SAY IT AGAIN GET A LAWYER CAUSE YOUR NO GOOD AT THIS!

The cops DON'T decide what you are charged with. They DON'T decide if "they go easy on you". They DON'T "put in a good word for you". ALL BULLSHIT!! Just to get you to talk.

If you are not under arrest...WALK. If you are under arrest...answer every question with "I want my lawyer present during questioning!" No matter what they threaten you with!

If it is night alot of cert teams and entry teams wear ski-masks for concealment prior to entry. They take them off after the situation is secure in most cases. If they do not take them off, then they are more than likely not cops, and you might as well start praying to god, because they are probably the group of guys that are coming to end the miserable life of a
FUCKING RAT, and not cops at all.

Admitting to anything being yours was bad, blaming your buddy who's house you were at when one of his packages was delivered is absurd. You've probably been getting your shit from this guy in the first place, and now for some of these fucking posts I'm reading saying "Your friend put you in a bad situation." is bullshit. You didn't have to go to his house. You knew he did G. You knew he had roids there. You knew he had to order the shit, unless he had his own lab to produce stuff, at which time you knew he had to order the products to produce it.

Long story short, don't blame your friend, he just had a controlled delivery happen and got busted. Blame yourself for admitting to anything in the first place. Blame yourself for going to a place where you knew there was illegal substances.

Did either of you ask to see the warrant? If not, Blame yourself for not asking to see it.

I'm not trying to flame you, some of the responses I've seen to this thread saying it's your bro's fault for putting you in that situation I think are absolutely fucking insane. You knew, you went, you happened to be there at the wrong time, and then turned around and admitted to owning some of the products....

As far as ratting out the chick, you better hope that nobody ever finds out you were the one that did it. If that was my girl, or a friend, you would be in some serious shit if I found out you ratted her out, just to save your ass.

Just my 2 cent's but I would really think about how you want to handle this.

Get an attorney,

Jdabs

different countries have different rules

id get a lawyer for sure

and id wipe your hd and not post here for a while

just read the advice everyone gives to everyone else that has been busted, its all the same

don't talk
get a lawyer

jdabs said:
If it is night alot of cert teams and entry teams wear ski-masks for concealment prior to entry. They take them off after the situation is secure in most cases. If they do not take them off, then they are more than likely not cops, and you might as well start praying to god, because they are probably the group of guys that are coming to end the miserable life of a
FUCKING RAT, and not cops at all.

Admitting to anything being yours was bad, blaming your buddy who's house you were at when one of his packages was delivered is absurd. You've probably been getting your shit from this guy in the first place, and now for some of these fucking posts I'm reading saying "Your friend put you in a bad situation." is bullshit. You didn't have to go to his house. You knew he did G. You knew he had roids there. You knew he had to order the shit, unless he had his own lab to produce stuff, at which time you knew he had to order the products to produce it.

Long story short, don't blame your friend, he just had a controlled delivery happen and got busted. Blame yourself for admitting to anything in the first place. Blame yourself for going to a place where you knew there was illegal substances.

Did either of you ask to see the warrant? If not, Blame yourself for not asking to see it.

Jdabs

Well I did get a lawyer supposedly one of the best in the county. AS for everyone else flaming me that its my fault for opening my mouth, you just don't know until it happens to YOU. Yes they scared me sh*tless. I've never been in jail and don't want to be. The warrant was issued because the lawyer guy did tell me they had a warrant for entry if package was brought in. But package wasn't brought into the house, my friend left it outside. And also why blame myself when in the first place it wasn't my HOUSE. Its like saying I should take blame for everyone else who has sh*t in their house even if I knew what they were holding. Oh and also, I should say it was DEA cause they had shirts saying that.

Top Bottom