Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

QV Primobolan 100mg

Bump...

This primo is some GOOD shit. I'll post pics of a few other lots within a day or so.

THE DEA said:
Nobody makes Qv anymore. If it's pre 06 it's fake.

False.

It was bought out by another lab and is legit as they come.

swole said:
False.

It was bought out by another lab and is legit as they come.

No trace of anything else in this? Nandrolones etc? Some are wary of the toiret bowr..

SOOOOO, you guys are sayin qv is a "safe " buy, ??? i just find it hard to believe after all the bullshit years ago

guys it is made in CHINA, the labels are the same, bottles are the same, holograms, bottle top, stopper, etc. all the same. Oil is brewed in China. It is not QV's 'oil'. Doesn't matter if johnny drama brewed the shit as long as it's dosed correct and it's clean. And it is, end of story.

needtogetaas said:
And no one better ever try posting on this site with that name again. Have a nice life pal. banned

lmfao... that guy got zapped real hard. hahaha
hey this IP is really popular around here is he going to be a sponser or something. like as used to be? i dont know if this is ok to say on here or not. if not im soory and please just delete my msg or tell me so i can. thanks guys!

Top Bottom