Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Question: SARMS S4 suppressive or not?

Like I've said before, just like other products, everyone is different. I was able to come back from being suppressed after a 12 week 500mg test cycle to just under 600 total test in week 3 of active recovery WHILE on 50mg of sarms the whole time. I also just finished 5 weeks of it, and if I am suppressed, it's minimal as my sex drive is still high, my balls are big and full, etc.

Sarms may suppress one person hard, and another not at all. Just like dbol, or var, or...etc...etc...

It's not black or white.

i would be careful on how people say its not suppressive because the only legitemately detailed log of a sarm (run at 100mg) showed a guy claiming for a few months as he ran it something like 8 weeks or so if i recall.. and his bloodwork came out even 'higher' but then for a few months after that he shut down and had problems with his libido and so on... had to use clomid letro etc...

I have ran sarms at 50mgs ed for 5 week cycles at least 5 times or more and had no supression at all. If you are worried, toss in some HCGenerate for good measure.

But there is no shutdown.

Top Bottom