Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quick Question: SARMS S4 suppressive or not?

aj13

when to use after cycle. Now i know Thatbloke tells me to use it after, but im sure iv heard info from ppl saying it is non suppressive and you can bridge withit straight after the test is out of your system. Now.. just wondering what the general consensus is, Im confused now

In controlled dosages, it’s a non toxic, non testosterone suppressive compound that works like steroids, but without the side effects(4). But beyond a certain dosage, it does not work much better. It has a sort of "built in safety net." Using 50ml a day is an effective dosage with 100mls a day being the cut-off point to avoid any negative side effects.

That's where SARMS S-4 fits in... Remember, SARMS S-4 is not a steroid. It works on an entirely different principle - that of being "selective" to muscle. And at 50 mls a day it has’s been shown to have no suppressive effects.

t would make far more sense to "bridge" using SARMS S-4 on its own, or with natural supplements in order for the body to maintain ultimate anabolism without suppression. As much as using a less suppressive steroid may seem to make sense, ANY steroid even in low dosages will suppress, delay recovery, and ultimately work against the process of recovering from a cycle. It will also minimize the results of the NEXT cycle since the receptors would not have had a chance to replenish(6) This is what makes SARMS S-4 superior for this purpose.

Hmmm so why are people saying it is suppressive? should it not be if used at 50mg/day? Thatbloke?

nobody knows yet. There's not enough research on that.

I've got some info i'll post on it. but off the top of my head, what is known is that all 4 sarms so far that are in full swing are suppressive to some degree.

But I havn't seen any human studies done to know what that degree is, or whether it's enough to matter.

taken from "the anabolics book" ch. 20 "s.a.r.m.s"

"We will have a closer look to the SARM's that nowadays are under clinical trial. Some members of the group of aryl propionamides are already on the market as anti-androgens. Based on their structures, the SARM's S1, S4, C6 and later S22 are developed. They show good anabolic activity and have only a partly androgenic effect on the prostate. They do suppress the secretion of LH and FSH. Especially C6. shows this effect, and pharmacists consider application of this compound in male contraception."

"It will not necessarily lead to problems when the body’s own production of testosterone will be down to a low level due to the application of a SARM. The SARM itself will take over the anabolic function of testosterone. When there is very little testosterone also the production of dihydrotestosterone will be low. That is an advantage because then also the androgenic effects of dihydrotestosterone will be prevented. The body does need the small quantity of estradiol, but in most cases there will be enough testosterone produced, to take care of that. "

"The perfect SARM has to fulfill all these conditions. But just as with anabolic steroids, one SARM does this in a better and different way then the other. Untill now four groups of SARM's with promising properties have been published. These four groups are mentioned in Tabel 1. All these SARM's are androgen receptor agonists with good bonding to the receptor. The SARM-androgen receptor complexes show good anabolic activities in animal tests"
S1, S4, C6 and BMS 564929 are presently under clinical trial.
n.20.2.gif

Some members of the group of aryl propionamides are already on the market as anti-androgens. Based on their structures, the SARM's S1, S4, C6 and later S22 are developed. They show good anabolic activity and have only a partly androgenic effect on the prostate. They do suppress the secretion of LH and FSH. Especially C6. shows this effect, and pharmacists consider application of this compound in male contraception.

A SARM with high anabolic activity that is attractive for sportsmen and bodybuilders, still has to be found. When this will happen, the makers of designer SARM's and illegal supplements have a problem. It is not that easy to change the structure of a SARM a bit, to enhance its anabolic activity or to circumvent patents. Any minor change in its chemical structure may change an agonist into an antagonist. This last remark should be a warning for chemical sportsmen that are offered designer SARM's. They just as well may have an opposite effect.
------------------------------------
to read the write up in full, click on the link below. but be warned, it's a lot of info.........................
20. Selective Androgen Receptor Modulators (SARM's)

Last edited:
I think everyone is different. It does not seem to be at all suppressive for me. Maybe over time, but it does not seem to pevent test production from coming back to almost full swing. My blood tests put me just under 600 total test 3 weeks out from a long test cycle while on 50mg sarms for 3 weeks in active recovery. I am finishing week 4 sarms 50mg and about to roll into full PCT, and I feel fantastic, balls are swolen and full, sex drive is great, etc.

I think everyone is different. It does not seem to be at all suppressive for me. Maybe over time, but it does not seem to pevent test production from coming back to almost full swing. My blood tests put me just under 600 total test 3 weeks out from a long test cycle while on 50mg sarms for 3 weeks in active recovery. I am finishing week 4 sarms 50mg and about to roll into full PCT, and I feel fantastic, balls are swolen and full, sex drive is great, etc.

sarms is simply not suppressive....

Top Bottom