Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions

SaccoDoingStuff

So I want to jump on a beast cycle again and I have a full bottle but I also have half a bottle katana and hell. Could I do a jump start with my katana and hell?

6"2
Pct will be unleashed and forma and during cycle hcgenerate haha hopefully.

So I want to jump on a beast cycle again and I have a full bottle but I also have half a bottle katana and hell. Could I do a jump start with my katana and hell?

6"2
Pct will be unleashed and forma and during cycle hcgenerate haha hopefully.

i wouldn't do that at all bro... i would just buy another bottle of katana and run a stack of beast and katana... you need to run a full 6 weeks of hella... there won't be any sort of jumpstart... it would just be a waste... since you've already run beast once, run it with katana this time... you'll love the results...

i wouldn't do that at all bro... i would just buy another bottle of katana and run a stack of beast and katana... you need to run a full 6 weeks of hella... there won't be any sort of jumpstart... it would just be a waste... since you've already run beast once, run it with katana this time... you'll love the results...

Dylans dead on here man. Listen to him. I would personally pick up some transaderm and run that along side as well

absolutely need transaderm and n2guard... must haves on this cycle... if you want to run this stack, let me know and i'll set you up a true beauty!

absolutely need transaderm and n2guard... must haves on this cycle... if you want to run this stack, let me know and i'll set you up a true beauty!

Sounds interesting..I am bulking again though so would this stack provide as such? Cause I know beast and katana usually is a cutter, but, if the doses were adjusted just so would it work towards a bulk?

Sounds interesting..I am bulking again though so would this stack provide as such? Cause I know beast and katana usually is a cutter, but, if the doses were adjusted just so would it work towards a bulk?

most definitely... beast is already a really dry clean bulk, but if you add in katana its REALLY FUCKING clean bro... how much are you trying to bulk though? one of the main reasons i brought katana up was because you said you had some that you wanted to run... how much weight are you wanting to add?

most definitely... beast is already a really dry clean bulk, but if you add in katana its REALLY FUCKING clean bro... how much are you trying to bulk though? one of the main reasons i brought katana up was because you said you had some that you wanted to run... how much weight are you wanting to add?

hmm if i'm lucky and with a good diet, with just beast i put on 20ish pounds, so hopefully that again, more is definitely better, but around 20.

Top Bottom