Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Questions about HIV/AIDS?....I am a Survivor.

Hi mate, Im very concerend I might have HIV, its a very high possibility I have HIV. but just too dam scared to get tested, Did you feel the same at all? and how bad is it taking the meds? Ive heard they make you sick.
Cheers

dan dan dan said:
Hi mate, Im very concerend I might have HIV, its a very high possibility I have HIV. but just too dam scared to get tested, Did you feel the same at all? and how bad is it taking the meds? Ive heard they make you sick.
Cheers
:rainbow: Hey DDD, If for what ever reason, you feel that you may have done something that put you at risk, then Please go get tested . Yes, it can be a scary thing. I would be more scared and wondering all the time " Do I have It?". It's a very simple test, no pain.
PM me if you would like , I'm open for all discussions..... :)

babybodybuilder2.5 said:
:rainbow: Hey DDD, If for what ever reason, you feel that you may have done something that put you at risk, then Please go get tested . Yes, it can be a scary thing. I would be more scared and wondering all the time " Do I have It?". It's a very simple test, no pain.
PM me if you would like , I'm open for all discussions..... :)

Thanks mate, I will get tested, im just plucking up the courage to do so, some people will think im stupid not getting tested but i find it hard to face it. I heard it takes 3 months for the antibodies to form, so i guess ill wait a couple more weeks. I heard circumcised men were a very low risk so i stupidly never used a condom...a lot of times, now im in a panic as ive just found out circumsised men can still contract it easy. I will get tested and will post my results.

Dam im stupid :xeye:

Top Bottom