Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Question about Clen and T3 cycle

Sassy69 said:
They may work but to rely on them for "fat burning" like the commercial says is probably a joke. You can reduce your cortisol by reducing your stress which you can do by exercising & eating right.

I don't think I can naturally suppress my own stress levels that much at this point in my life.Firstly, I'm a bit of worrier to big with. Secondly, my life in terms of demands, is very high at this point. I'm heavily engrossed with my academics, and there's always issues with my program. So between work and school, its incredibly difficult. That's why I'm considering doing a cycle of clen. For the most part, I've seen more negative responses then positive ones here at elitefittness. I'm slightly perplexed by this, because so many people advocate the use of clen during a calorie reduce phase or just coming of cycle. For me, its not so much losing, its preserving. When I diet hard, I lose a lot. I'm 27 now, and I think I’m ready for some changes. But its hard, with so much going on. I find myself reading a lot, but I also find some many varying opinions. I have the liquid form, but I am bit frightened of making a mistake. I mean, if something did go wrong…. What should you're response be to say, a doctor?

I’m all over place, sorry.

Anth

Its usually guys who say that things work so great for them. If you are female the same doesn't necessarily apply. Clen - it specifically depends on how you are able to handle the stuff. I think that guys are able to handle it better because they have greater body weight. It's also usually the first entry point to experimenting w/ controlled substances so everyone seems to think they're using the "secret formula" or something. There was a post some where on EF from Fonz that stated that the fat burning capability of clen was really not much more than ECA.

I'm confused as far as using clen for dealing w/ cortisol -- like I said, for me clen tends to up my blood pressure and just leave me in a general state of agitation all the time, and that does absolutely nothing to help any additional stress I might already have. That's why I'm saying -- I am better able to deal w/ stress of life by getting into the gym & eating clean. You get the stress worked out w/ physical exertion, you sleep better and you aren't throwing in more shit food to add to the stress on your body already.

I don't feel that if you already have a lot of negative stresses on your life that self medicating to deal w/ them will make things better. Keep it simple. Eat clean, exercise.

you need to make sure that you dose correctly with the liquid stuff. Its normally only a drop or two per measure. You need to check it with the supplier. Dont OD FFS.

Maybe you need to look at your protein intake when you diet to reduce muscle loss. Check your diet is on track.

fitbabe said:
you need to make sure that you dose correctly with the liquid stuff. Its normally only a drop or two per measure. You need to check it with the supplier. Dont OD FFS.

Maybe you need to look at your protein intake when you diet to reduce muscle loss. Check your diet is on track.

Some how I managed to get myself into this thread, by doing a search. I wanted relative information with regards to CLEN. I always wanted some practical information, you know things like personal experience using. Anyhow, I just wanted to say thanks, especially to 'Sassy69'. I'm not sure what I'm going to do at this point. Some people rave about the benefits of Clen, while other state better alternatives. Regardless, I'll probably try it out, and see for myself.

Because I have CLEN in liquid form, I'll be using a syringe to measure out my dosage. I'm leaning towards the 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off regimen. The only thing I'm uncertain off is how long can you repeat this? I have read countless threads on how to cycle Clenbuterol with ketoifen, but I rather not. I will split my dosage in two, even with the 20mcgs, because I have no idea how I will respond to it.

Anyways, I have to study, is thread is far more interesting then my current work.

Thanks,

Fo

Top Bottom