Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Qualityvet

i could be wrong, but isn't that canadian gear. if it is real, use it and you'll love it. i know a guy who used their prop. and blew up on it!!

i believe its mex gear...if you want to wait a couple of weeks i should be getting my gear (which includes qv cyp and eq) and ill let you know how its working...

Its Mexican, and its the shit. I love the stuff, no pain like normal Mex gear from the BA. And they just came out with the Test Enth 50ml jugs. Its good stuff. 50ml for around $150-$170, you cant beat that. And the EQ is REALLY good to. Like I said, it didnt hurt at all like Ttokkyo products. ALL AROUND FOR PRODCUTS, TWO THUMBS UP!!!

I used QV Cyp with no pain. I will say it again for the cheap seats NO PAIN! it was nice. I was injecting 2.5cc's at a time.

##spiderbaby##

I use QV all the time. I love it. They are the highest quality vet gear being made... and if they keep their standards up they will become the best name in the business.

Top Bottom