Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Quad shot with Tprop

Felt like i got hit with a gutdam ballpeen hammer on my thigh lololol

Felt like i got hit with a gutdam ballpeen hammer on my thigh lololol

You're not doing it right, take the syringe in your fist with the thumb on top of the plunger, slam that rascal right on top of the quad it'll be over before you know it!

Nothing much you can do about it bro. Last time I did it, it seemed to get stiff if I didn't stretch it or at least walk around a little. Expect to be somewhat crippled for at least three days.

I've never needed any more than four spots to pin. glutes/ delts for me

shit no, my dumbass used a 22g lol

I was a genius when I was a whippersnapper haha

No really, I was young and stupid, and missed soccer practice for almost 2 weeks because of it. Played it off like I was sick. I think I was 21 and I'll never do it again

Lmao when I read that!

I dont know if it was dummer than me bro I did test400 qv member dat shit? Holly shiiiiiit

Plus even more stupid jected winni oil base b4 oh mother of God!!!!

I run mine at 100eod and it is painless I shot my first shot the other day at 2 Mls and then I broke my face. Let's so no cycling for a while.

Lmao when I read that!

I dont know if it was dummer than me bro I did test400 qv member dat shit? Holly shiiiiiit

Plus even more stupid jected winni oil base b4 oh mother of God!!!!

Yeah dirty ass mexican vet shit lol

Felt like someone hit me in the shoulder with a baseball bat for a few days. If I only knew then what I know now lol

Top Bottom