Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Q about cruising and anavar dosages

Sinergy-10

If I cruise on 250mg of test, can I include a mild dose of anavar like 40mg to my cruise ? Or would that be a waste of gear and money?

My body tends to respond well to low doses of var so I would like second opinions on this, thank you.

Your body will definitely feel that addition, but I would not regard the anavar as part of the cruise, and it should rather be seen as a blast. You can not use it indefinitely, as it is liver toxic, and at some point the results won't be as great with it. So if you are just going to blast with anavar, and you are going to use a good liver supporting supplement, you will definitely feel something. In the end of the day, there are people who run it solo and get great results.

What you are basically referring to is blasting and cruising.

When you blast - you add steroids into your TRT for 10-16 weeks.

Then you cruise on just your TRT dosage for at least the same amount of time before doing another blast.

I would add 60mg of anavar to your TRT dosage for 10 weeks, return to just your TRT dosage for just 10 weeks and then do another blast.

If you typically blast and cruise and are using the anavar as part of your blast then I have no problem with that at all. What I have an issue with is if you do a blast and then instead of going to your normal cruise dose you add in anavar at that point. When you cruise it should be on your normal TRT dose.

Top Bottom