Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan100 or 200 Geneza pharma?

Jazero27

Finished my 3rd cycle
First couple Cycles did not go very well I think I was using very underdosed gear
This time went with GP which cost a hair more but their reputation was good enough where I was sure I was getting properly dosed products
I did 500 mg of testosterone and I did 350mgs of deca on this stack
it was Sensational I went from 188 lb to 206 lb and I didn't even have any type of water retention or anything. Just straight gains and growth
My next stack should i get the GP primo100 or 200?

Finished my 3rd cycle
First couple Cycles did not go very well I think I was using very underdosed gear
This time went with GP which cost a hair more but their reputation was good enough where I was sure I was getting properly dosed products
it was Sensational I went from 188 lb to 206 lb and I didn't even have any type of water retention or anything. Just straight gains and growth
doesnt matter same drug bro. I go higher mg myself so less oil to push and less shots

Finished my 3rd cycle
I like primobolan 100 to split the doses into 3 injections per week and lower pip from geneza pharma

higher dose primobolan usually more pip so consider trying both if you use geneza pharma

Top Bottom