Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primobolan for lean gains or a waste?

nasbeio

I'm reading a lot of older posts and it seems like guys you still primobolan more in the 90’s vs. today
Most of the modern bodybuilders think its a waste of money
What is your view on this i am genuinely curious before i spend my money on it
my stats are 6'1 in 170 lb and I am 8% body fat.
I would like to build lean muscle mass without putting on fat. would this be a good option for me if i did 500mgs a week with some testosterone 150mgs a week?

I'm reading a lot of older posts and it seems like guys you still primobolan more in the 90’s vs. today
Most of the modern bodybuilders think its a waste of money
What is your view on this i am genuinely curious before i spend my money on it
my stats are 6'1 in 170 lb and I am 8% body fat.
I would like to build lean muscle mass without putting on fat. would this be a good option for me if i did 500mgs a week with some testosterone 150mgs a week?
500mgs primo and 200mgs test thats the stack

I'm trying to see why
if you want to cut and gain
500mgs test
400mgs primo

Primobolan (methenolone) is a mild anabolic steroid that is often used for cutting cycles to help preserve muscle mass and promote fat loss. It can also be used for lean gains, but it is not generally considered to be the best option for this purpose.

While Primobolan can help to increase muscle mass, its effects are relatively mild compared to other steroids. It is not a very strong anabolic agent, which means that it may not provide significant gains in muscle size or strength.

In addition, Primobolan is relatively expensive compared to other steroids, which can make it less appealing for those who are looking to maximize their gains.

Overall, whether or not Primobolan is a good choice for lean gains will depend on your individual goals and circumstances. If you are looking for a mild steroid that can help you preserve muscle mass while cutting, it may be a good option. However, if you are looking to maximize your gains in muscle size and strength, there are likely better options available. It is always recommended to consult with a qualified healthcare professional before using any type of steroid or performance-enhancing substance.

Cheers
RJ Wears

Top Bottom