Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Primo At 400mg Week

dbcooper

What u guys think are the chances of getting good solid lean gains running only primo at 400mg a week for 12 weeks????

DBCOOPER said:
What u guys think are the chances of getting good solid lean gains running only primo at 400mg a week for 12 weeks????

i thought db cooper was dead--you did survive after all...a

nd i say yes**--if it is good pri.mo. some bros take much more, but it is a great compound if you are on a lower calorie diet and 400 is prob the minimum. and prob very little shut-down, if any.

**assuming diet is good and get enough sleep etc

DBCOOPER said:
ABSOLUTELY!!! 400 is the magic number. no reason to run anymore than that. you can run a grand a week, but it is a waste. i am assuming you are well versed on diet and training, without that, it doesn't matter what or how much juice you run.

priorities:

1. diet

2. training and rest

3. a.a.s.

You could even drop it to 300 mg and be happy, but 400mg a week is great.

I've known pros who will swear to you that all you need is 200mg a week of primo to get good results. Arnold's favorite stack was 600mg primo a week with d-bol... but a lot of other guys went lighter.

I know one top competitor from the 80s who told me he never took more than 200 mg a week of primo in his life. He actually said he never took more than 2 ccs of anything his entire pro career.

3 bros in a row that think 400/week is fine--freak'n record--someone will have to chime in and tell you to run a gram or else it's worthless--ignore him

layinback said:
ABSOLUTELY!!! 400 is the magic number. no reason to run anymore than that. you can run a grand a week, but it is a waste. i am assuming you are well versed on diet and training, without that, it doesn't matter what or how much juice you run.

priorities:

1. diet

2. training and rest

3. a.a.s.

Agreed

Stack it with Test for some serious clean gains

Only primo i'll run is shering , now for the hard part of getting legit primo depot by shering, im thinking it is hightly counterfitted

If you eat enough protein it can be very effective. I agree with Omega that a little test improves the effects dramatically.

DBCOOPER said:
Only primo i'll run is shering , now for the hard part of getting legit primo depot by shering, im thinking it is hightly counterfitted

i'm using schering amps now @ 500mg weekly with test

finishing off my cycle with thai phoenix, heard great things about that brand

gains are fucking clean, muscles just pop out in all the right places

Last edited:
layinback said:

priorities:

1. diet

2. training and rest

3. a.a.s.
BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Top Bottom