Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP's Sustain Alpha

IncredibleHoss

MVP
EF VIP
Is fucking rad. Just got it so dang quick. Packaged immacutely and Ive had it on for about 90 mins (5 pumps or so) and i rubbed all over from upper chest, shoulders down to the feet. slightly rubbed the testicles in with lotion and i feel SO DAMN GOOD>

i went tanning prior and my skin is looking darker and i feel so damn confident, good and happy!

yesterday i was a mess and stressed

Well see if the limp dick goes away.

i want to try dermacine now to :p

Is fucking rad. Just got it so dang quick. Packaged immacutely and Ive had it on for about 90 mins (5 pumps or so) and i rubbed all over from upper chest, shoulders down to the feet. slightly rubbed the testicles in with lotion and i feel SO DAMN GOOD>

i went tanning prior and my skin is looking darker and i feel so damn confident, good and happy!

yesterday i was a mess and stressed

Well see if the limp dick goes away.

i want to try dermacine now to :p

Just be sure to not put Sustain on before yuo tan. You will get burned.

After a few days, you will feel better and the libido should improve.

Yeah i read that warning so I showered and dried off well after the tan and i am loving it

I use a loofa (sp) and exfoliate the skin. Makes sure all the dead skin and stuff is all off the body. It helps absorption of the lotion, and it won't clump whe you rub it dry.

I just put it on my upper arms, chest and stomach.

My libido went south after my last cycle....Within a week of using Sustain I was back to do the wife twice a day or more on weekends...and I'm 45!!

I love P.P products...just waiting for my 1-T now!!!

Been using it for 3 weeks now and no increase in libido. I must be immune to it or maybe the Mdrol i used did evil things to me. :(

Top Bottom