Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PP's 1-T

muscleup

Been around forever
Platinum
So who here is gonna give this a try ? I know PP is pretty well known about having good products. This will be my first time trying any of there stuff...I have heard positive reviews about the Dermacrine everywhere.

I happen to think that PH's work.

I ordered some, but I am having second thoughts. I was pretty excited, but then the lack of interest I have seen....... has me thinking that I am missing something to the story.

lack of interest? it hasn't shipped bro, what else are people supposed to say besides they are looking forward to trying it? lol.

just curious ... will this effect ur sex drive while "on" ... i know it shuts u down so u need pct afterwards but during the cycle will it effect it? like will it put um in overdrive or in neutral ?

Last edited:
just curious ... will this effect ur sex drive while "on" ... i know it shuts u down so u need pct afterwards but during the cycle will it effect it? like will it put um in overdrive or in neutral ?

on PP's website forum it says that around week 3 when you start to see big gains, sex drive drops off...

im sure it picks right back up when you start alpha though, so im not too worried about it.

Top Bottom