Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Possible cure

The link only showed me a picture of the doctor nd two short sentences. Is there another way to see the article?

I have never heard of this and I work in the field. Could someone point me in the rigt direction?

Originally posted by bigrand:
I HATE THIS GOVERNMENT AND THE FDA
They are the dumbest fucking pricks ever!
If i was dying of AIDS, i sure as hell would try that. whad the hell would i have to loose? To my knowlege, NOTHING stops AIDS once it is no longer HIV.

This treatment is available in Canada and I'll tell you how. But first as a person who had full blown AIDs I would like to correct your assumption. I was told I had weeks to live 4 years ago when I started taking combonation anti-virals. Today I am healthy with an undetectable HIV viral load, and have almost as many t-cells as a non-infected person.

Who the fuck is the FDA to tell my what i can and cant do with my own body?

The USA and other countries control drugs, and therapies to protect the consumer. This is because they can do more harm then good. ie. Tholidimide(sp)was a drug given to pregnent women in the fifties to control nausea. It resulted in millions of deformed babies being borns, some died right after birth and others were missing their legs and arms.

The real problem this doctor has is not having the money to run extensive trials. Because of tax cuts etc, most research today is financed by big multinational drug companies(as opposed to when gov't would finance research.(pre-GATT)) When there is no profit to be made they have no reason to finance research. ANd since gov't no longer finances much reasearch. Who's going to pay.

This treatment is not the only promising treatment for AIds and other conditions to be ignored. In Ontario canada, the gov't does not pay for steroids because not egnough formal research exists to prove it helps people with Aids. Little research is being done because all of the steroids no longer have any patents so their is no money to be made. Reaseasch on the health benefits of marijauna is also being held back because of lack of funds

However If you want this treatment or any other like it come to Canada. Our version of the FDA allows people to import any drug for people with life threatening conditions. Howwver all other available treatments must have been tried. I know some one now in Toronto who's virus has mutated to the point when none of the ant-virals will help him. He and several others are working with a Canadian doctor who is working with Dr Davis.

We will see what happens.

What company in Canada makes this product? Or is it not produced by a company?

So called cures for AIDS

OK. here's the truth about so called cures for AIDS. WE can cure bacterial infections from the body but not viruses. Viruses can be controlled (such as with anti retro-viral drugs) but do not 'cure' HIV infection. The only Virus that man has come even close to completely wiping out from a human host is rabies, and if you know how they do it, it makes my daily side effects from my drugs look like a walk in the park. Even a vaccine is going to be nearly impossible due to the nature of the way this virus works. Sorry folks, but that's the way it goes. If a real cure or even a novel way to control the virus is ever discovered the drug companies would be all over it. Why? Dollars my dear (and a Nobel prize for a cure.) Thanks for listening.

One word. VAXGEN! (vaxgen.com), if you are not HIV+, and you can bypass the FDA, than you can get this vaccine for aids. It has worked on animals, and a 3 year test on humans will end in the fall of 2002.

Top Bottom