Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Police Officer Charged With DWI

yeah i know but can you honestly say he's getting as much of a bad wrap as he would if he wasnt a cop?

Natymike said:

I just don't see the point in continuously lowering the BAL when the people who cause accidents are usually AT LEAST twice the legal limit.

Back to this case, I think its disgusting that he didn't even have to pay bail, 99% of the time in this situation they will be jailed till the trial. He's just getting preferntial treatment. .

I agree. The media in this country continues to be out of control. They forced him to do the news conference.

DUI/DWI cases in the state of Florida have become major headlines within the local media. Florida legislatures have increased their focus on the subject of DUI/DWI offenses. Laws are being passed to deter the amount of drunk-driving that exists on the road. Drunk Driving is irresponsible and a common occurance as natymike stated. Its a blessing that there aren't anymore DUI related casualities.

Natymike,

You are absolutely correct. The average citizen would be denied bail. It's a tragedy that Joseph Gray was released on RR without bail. However, only after scrutiny from the media, mayor Gulliani and the local community he was given bail.

I hate to state this but here it goes.

When this cop did this he knew what the fuck he was doing. I would not blame anyone for blowing his
head off. As far as I am concerned police officers don't have rights, they gave them up for a piece of shiny metal: The badge.

Who in the hell thinks he has rights now! Fuck this cop!

Enough said.

Oh damn, I am now rethinking loads of shit......try this one, one day you are walikng the dog and yu save somebody, you celibrate your bravery, go out, get drunk, get comfiant, get in a car (anybodies) go home and kill a totally differnet dude? Seriously? Am I making sense, I trained and got drunk tonight in aid of science...anybody?

Frackal said:
Fuck 'em and fry 'em. I hate drunk drivers with a passion.

I agree 100%. Think if this cop killed 3 members of your family. What would you do? I think the cop and I would have a little meeting with my friend Louisville Slugger!

As Warik, I think once said: DUI is basically attempted murder.

This officer should receive the same amount of punishment as one being tried for murder...

Cops are held to a higher standard than
most others. For the most part they understand
and accept this.

This is a tragedy no matter who was driving
the vehicle.
An entire family was wiped out, and nothing
can bring them back.

HE KILLED 4 PEOPLE. THE UNBORN BABY WAS DEAD UPON DELIVERY ALSO.

THE FUCKING PRICK ASS JUDGE LET THE GUY OUT WITH ABSOLUTELY NO BOND WHATSOEVER. IF THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN A NORMAL JOE SCHMOE HE/SHE WOULD HAVE BEEN TREATED LIKE SHIT AND HAD A HIGH BOND. BUT THIS PRICK WAS ARRESTED BY HIS FRIENDS FROM HIS OWN PRECINCT AND TREATED LIKE A FUCKING HIGH RANKING POLITICAL PRISONER OR SOME SHIT.

I THINK HE SHOULD BE GIVEN OVER TO THE FAMILY MEMBERS OF HIS VICTIMS AND LET THEM DO AS THEY SEE FIT WITH HIS PUNK ACE.

JUST GOES TO SHOW YOU, YOU CAN BE A CROOKED ACE COP AND STILL BE TREATED LIKE YOU ARE KING.

KAYNE

Top Bottom