Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please tell me how to best combine orals

pitonkudinov

Going to run an oral only cycle, with anavar andtbol. Thought of anavar with winstrol, but I am pretty sure that thecramps will get me crazy with such a stack, and using dbol with drycompounds in my opinion is plain pointless. With this stack will beusing N2Guard all along. Want to get some lean gains in an 8 weekblast. Any advices?

I actually like the dbol/tbol stack.. it is a yin and yang effect. so i don't agree it is pointless.

but anyway tbol and var would work, but you are lacking an androgenic kick there so you won't get as much out of it. but anyway try it and see how you like it, you can always change things up week 4

I'm absolutely against stacking orals, I've just never felt "right" while mixing two or more orals together, usually just doubles the sides while keeping the gains/results the same.

Anavar combined with tbol would be a very interesting stack. Personally, I have not tried them in such a combination, but I am sure that the results will be great. Just make sure to use N2Guard all along, and if possible, eat very clean in order to not stress your liver excessively.

I would recommend you not to use dosages higher than 40 mgs per day of each - given that you are going to use them together, they should work just fine for you at such dosages. Also, even though these are oral steroids, and they are relatively easy on the side effects, make sure to run a complete PCT after this cycle.

It's a little bit unconventional but I don't see any reasons why you couldn't stack tbol and anavar together. I kind of like the idea actually. Most people pick one or the other - why not use both and get the best of everything. Since neither aromatize into estrogen, it will be a very dry and lean cycle with no water retention or bloat.

The gains from a tbol/anavar only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run an oral only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

It looks something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Anavar 40-60mg/day
Tbol 30mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

I would rather see you do a SARMs cycle if you don't want to inject. I don't think oral only cycles are worth the gains you actually keep since you will be shut down.

Top Bottom