Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please Critic My Cutting Cycle

ripped1979

I'M PLANNING TO DO TTOKKYO EQ @400MG/WEEK DIVIDED INTO HALF A CC IN EACH BICEP EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY... ALSO ADDING IN KYNOSELEN @2 MG EOD INTO TRIS.... MY QUESTION IS...WILL DIVIDING MY SHOTS OF EQ IN HALF IN EACH BICEP, EVERY MON AND THURS TOTAL UP TO 400 MG ACTIVE MY BODY BY WEEK 4..? OR SHOULD I JUST INJECT 1 CC PER BICEP? I KNOW EQ IS NOT AN ESTER-FREE STEROID BUT I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT OUT THERE.. PLEASE HELP

Have you done Bicep shots before...I only ask because some find it uncomfortable. But I am interested in what some guys have to say about this. I only thought guys shot EQ in various bodyparts was because they were using 50mg/ml strength and needed to do many shots. Like you were saying it has an ester(a long one), so it would probably have to make its way to the liver first.

You might want to frontload the first two weeks 800(not in the bis though) if you want your levels up quick.

ripped1979 said:
I'M PLANNING TO DO TTOKKYO EQ @400MG/WEEK DIVIDED INTO HALF A CC IN EACH BICEP EVERY MONDAY AND THURSDAY... ALSO ADDING IN KYNOSELEN @2 MG EOD INTO TRIS.... MY QUESTION IS...WILL DIVIDING MY SHOTS OF EQ IN HALF IN EACH BICEP, EVERY MON AND THURS TOTAL UP TO 400 MG ACTIVE MY BODY BY WEEK 4..? OR SHOULD I JUST INJECT 1 CC PER BICEP? I KNOW EQ IS NOT AN ESTER-FREE STEROID BUT I JUST WANTED TO TRY IT OUT THERE.. PLEASE HELP

It will..

But just to let you know (as you already seem to know), site injecting EQ serves no function except as strong island said, to fit all that ganabol in your body at 50mg/ml.

I would just rotate through both delts, both quads, and both glutes.

Keep it simple.

twitched

GUYS TRY TO HANG WITH ME HERE, I SPOKE TO MUSTANG_18 HE SAID HE GOT GREAT GAINS FROM EQ IN THE BICEPS...MY QUESTION IS IF I INJECTING HALF A CC OF 200 STRENGTH INTO THE BICEP EVERY MONDAY AND THURS., WILL THE EQ LEVELS IN MY BODY BE 400 MGS BY THE 4TH WEEK??

100mg of eq in each bicep every 4 days, by week 4 will that equal to 400 mg active in the body? does it have to be injected in one place for it to work?

your blood levels will be higher than 400

Spot injections with esterfied steroids is another grey area with beleivers and non believers....BUT most people would agree that spot injecting with EQ(which has a very large ester) would not increase anabolic activity in the muscle. Some say people think growth in smaller muscles(bis,tris)is caused by the swelling caused by the irritation involved. The reason you hear of people doing spot injections of EQ EOD is because they are using 50mg/ml strenth and have to inject (for example) 16 cc per week if they are doing 800mg/week.

Top Bottom