Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Please advise on Tbol solo cycle

Restuti

I was thinking of doing a mild cycle, just as an aidto get in good shape, and maybe some additional strength. Wasthinking of Turinabol as a good option – lean gains, no waterretention. Just wanted to know, how will it affect my libido oncycle, and what kind of PCT would I need after an 8 week Tbol solocycle? Thanks all!

I would go with sarms instead. Look at something like the Triple Stack:

8 to 12 weeks of:

Ostarine 25mg per day
S4 50mg per day
Cardarine 20mg per day

For PCT just run a bottle of HCGenerate ES

A lot of people run oral only steroid cycles for their first cycle. The gains from a tbol only steroid cycle won't be quite as good as you would get with an injectable cycle but you can make very good gains, and keep them with a proper cycle lay out and PCT.

The reason most people don't keep the majority of the gains they make on a steroid cycle is because they don't run a proper PCT.

I explain how to properly run a tbol only steroid cycle in this video here -> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5DBrylerLxA

something like this -

Weeks 1 - 8
Tbol 40-60mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate - 1 serving/day

Followed by a mini PCT to restore natural testosterone production.
4 weeks of the following:
(optional) ostarine 25mg/day
clomid at 25mg/day
nolvadex at 20mg/day
A good natural liver aid supplement like N2guard - 1 serving/day
A good natural testosterone booster like HCGenerate ES - 1 serving/day

Can anybody answer me this:-

Suppose I had completed any cycle in 5 weeks and after one week gap on the 7th week I started new cycle.

What do you think guys PCT can be taken after completing 2-3 cycles or it's compulsory to take after completing one cycle!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Suppose I had completed any cycle in 5 weeks and after one week gap on the 7th week I started new cycle.

What do you think guys PCT can be taken after completing 2-3 cycles or it's compulsory to take after completing one cycle!!!!

the longer you stay on the sauce, the harder it will be to recover your HPTA

so what YOU choose to do is up to you.

but if you want a functioning hpta you better keep cycles short and you better come off each time for a while until you fully recover

To answer the original question, Tbol solo cycle may sound like an interesting idea, as long as you will have the right expectations. If you will expect to get from a Tbol solo cycle such results as if you were on a full injectable cycle, you would be disappointed. However, the gains can be quite decent, especially with a proper PCT after ending the cycle.

Regarding the libido with a Tbol solo cycle, I would not expect too much of a change, and it might in fact decrease a bit, and this is why i would also recommend to use HCGenerate ES with it - it will help you out in this regard.

Taking one week off in between cycles is absolutely useless. You might as well just stay on if that's your plan.

Whenever you use steroids, your natural testosterone production is shut down. The longer you are on, the harder it is to restart your natural testosterone production.

Recovery really starts to become an issue when you start doing cycles longer then 16 weeks in duration. I don't recommend it.

I recommend 10-16 week cycles followed by proper PCTs and SARM bridges in between cycles.

Proper time off and PCT are the key to being able to do this and stay healthy. Staying on and/or not taking proper time off or proper PCT are what will lead to TRT for sure.

Top Bottom