Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pics of layinback and props to omega

Hey layinback, what omega program did you do? Also what where your stats(weight, Lifts) before you start? As you said your base was strength, what kind of strength are we talking about?

Just curious, as I am kind in a cross roads with my lifting. Not sure if I want to continue strength lifting or start leaning out.

I had extensive background in weight training. I could get ripped at 210
or i could be strong at 240. Even at 240 i had abs, but not "shredded" and
I averaged one ten week cylce of AAS every 18 months or so. Very mild
cylces at that. The first 4 years of continuous training I was drug free.

I was never super strong, but i managed a 405 bench, 600 deadlift. I always
kept my waist trim with abs and a V shape.

As far as the type of omega training......... the type he instructed me to do.
I don't think there's more then one type.

I want in on this Layinback, Bromega friendship, sharing and conversation thing.

dam bro, you are one of gods chosen few........ you are a southerner!
you already my bro, by birth! everything else between us is just natural
and incidental!:heart:

I had extensive background in weight training. I could get ripped at 210
or i could be strong at 240. Even at 240 i had abs, but not "shredded" and
I averaged one ten week cylce of AAS every 18 months or so. Very mild
cylces at that. The first 4 years of continuous training I was drug free.

I was never super strong, but i managed a 405 bench, 600 deadlift. I always
kept my waist trim with abs and a V shape.

As far as the type of omega training......... the type he instructed me to do.
I don't think there's more then one type.

Oh cool. I'm kind of thinking about saving up for his program. I've made okay progress on my own, but kind of plateaued.

Have you retained your strength? I just starting doing my 4 day split at 20 rep x 3 sets.

I'm going to try that for a few months and see how it works out. I like the fact I can get in and out of the gym in 60 mins, including 10min warm up & cool down jog.

Oh cool. I'm kind of thinking about saving up for his program. I've made okay progress on my own, but kind of plateaued.

Have you retained your strength? I just starting doing my 4 day split at 20 rep x 3 sets.

I'm going to try that for a few months and see how it works out. I like the fact I can get in and out of the gym in 60 mins, including 10min warm up & cool down jog.

I don't have any desire to be strong and 1 rep max isn't a concern. Have I
retained strength? It's a different kind of strength. As you prolly know, there's
several forms of conditioning. This form of conditioning makes you tough as
nails. I've trained with guys who bench 500 + and squat 600 - 700 and I
run them into the ground.

dam bro, you are one of gods chosen few........ you are a southerner!
you already my bro, by birth! everything else between us is just natural
and incidental!:heart:
You are by far one of SB's favs in just a very short period of time, you seem to have knew what I was all about form the rip, most get all anal hurt and full of hate. You knew my worth from day one, lolz. You look awsome bro, no mo, I am looking forward to working with Omega on my return to glory from these back issues. I can't wait I fell really good today, I hope it continues.

Yes SB I will wait

after you get a corticosteroid shot, YES you feel good in about4 days but it masks the issue

you must give it a good month to heal, then you start back from grond zero and work up ( its a good thing actually) you get more gains if you come back correctly

You are by far one of SB's favs in just a very short period of time, you seem to have knew what I was all about form the rip, most get all anal hurt and full of hate. You knew my worth from day one, lolz. You look awsome bro, no mo, I am looking forward to working with Omega on my return to glory from these back issues. I can't wait I fell really good today, I hope it continues.

listen bro, you follow omegas instructions to the letter and it'll rock your world.
I've spent countless hours on the phone with him and I consider him THE
expert on supps, diet and training. he's also a damned good dood and I consider
him a friend.

and the feeling is mutual. anybody who has a problem with you has a
problem with me. I got your back young man.

Top Bottom