Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Peptide Question

BradQB11

Can't seem to get a clear answer on how much sterile water to use in a 5 mg vial of a peptide. Thanks for the help...

Can't seem to get a clear answer on how much sterile water to use in a 5 mg vial of a peptide. Thanks for the help...

That's because the answer can be many things. It all depends upon what dose you want to use and what peptide you have.

What peptide and dose do you want to use?

I have HGH fragment and CJC 1295 Dac both 5 MG...I would like to run the HGH frag at 500 much a day 250 upon waking up and 250 before bed. The CJC Dac at 4 MG per week, 2MG on Monday and 2 MG on Thursday...appreciate the help...

I have HGH fragment and CJC 1295 Dac both 5 MG...I would like to run the HGH frag at 500 much a day 250 upon waking up and 250 before bed. The CJC Dac at 4 MG per week, 2MG on Monday and 2 MG on Thursday...appreciate the help...

Firstly do you have bacteriostatic water? That is better than sterile water but both will be fine as your vials will be used quickly.

For the HGH Frag 5mg I would put in 2ml water so 0.1ml = 250mcg. Therefore just inject 0.1ml (10 on most slin pins) twice daily so each vial lasts 10 days.

For the cjc-dac I would just use 5mg per week. But if you want to use 4mg you need to add 0.5ml water. Therefore 0.1ml (10 ticks or 10 on most slin pins) will be 1mg cjc-dac. So every mon and thurs you inject 0.2ml.

So when you start a new vial you have to take 0.1ml from that and use the another 0.1ml left in the old vial for your 2mg.

Now if you decide to do 5mg per week just add 0.4ml water and inj 0.2ml water twice weekly so each vial lasts 1 week.

Top Bottom