Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People who actually USED deca...please answer.

Given YOUR experience would you use Deca again ??

• Yes, I would

Votes: 475 77.2%
  • No, but I don't regret using it because the sides weren't bad.

Votes: 58 9.4%
  • No way !!! F**K that never

Votes: 82 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Deca is great for size but as far as giving you that chiseled bodybuilder look I think it sux. I've used it many times and I never will again since I discovered there's much better gear besides deca and dbol.

Any more explanation would be appreciated. Cuz there is very short time left until i hit some npp bro.

thanks

Any more explanation would be appreciated. Cuz there is very short time left until i hit some npp bro.

thanks

Big difference in npp to deca.

Anyway yes deca its self is not for the chiseled results and most nandros are not. Yes even tren sorry to tell you.

Nadro's work on the androgen receptors and tren is the most powerful of all for that but what nadros are truly best at is nutrition retention. They can also be used well in balancing estro and progesterone in a cycle.

I am looking for feedback from people that ACTUALLY used deca.
I don't need "a friend" and "I heard" just people that actually did a cycle or more of it.

And if you stacked it that is fine also.

I just would like to get some FIRST hand opinions !!!!

i am scripted nandrolone. i love it but i had to reduce my weekly dose from
200 mg to 100 - 150. acne and the start of gyno. i am very sensitive to
progesterone's but i've never had any issue from other AAS.

real deca is an amazing drug but it should be ran with an AI and a 2 to 1 ratio
of test. contrary to popular belief, you never need more than 200 of the real
stuff. after 200, sides start appearing. when i ran UG deca, i was using 400 wk.
now i know it really wasn't 400 mg's.......not even close. 200 mg's of pharm
deca kicked my ass lol!!! i get to watch the pharmacist at the compounding
pharmacy make it.....what a lovely sight!

I used org deca w/ sust and hated it. I play a sport and when i would do cardio i would get such severe back cramps.
Comming off wasnt that easy i really didnt like it at all, my boy ran it at the same time and loved it.
He is a vet and in pain all the time pops pain killers like they are going out of style and when he was on he ran around like a little kid talking about how good his joints felt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom