Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

PCT HELP Sust/Eq/Dbol/Winny 12-week cycle

coughdrops-1

Hi,

I'm going to be running a 12 week cycle consisting of 500 sust and 400 eq/week
I was going to run it like so:

sust - 500, 250 twice/week - 10 weeks
eq 400, 200 twice/week - 12 weeks
dbol40mg/day weeks 1-4
winstrol pills 40mg/day weeks 8-12

I have nolva on hand and was wondering exactly what my PCT should be? I've heard Clomid and Arimidex are good to have, and really don't want any gyno if I can avoid it. Also, should I take nolva during my cycle as well to avoid that?

If you have any advice on the cycle itself also, as in if I should pin a different amount per week, or different amounts or weeks for anything, please please let me know!

Thanks in advance.

*Update*

This would be my second cycle.
My first cycle was

500mg test e - 250mg 2x/week, weeks 1-16
d-bol 50mg - 50mg ED, weeks 1-6
anavar 50 or 60mg, weeks 10-16

So this is what I have right now for my cycle:

500mg sust - 2x/week Mon/Thurs, weeks 1-14
400mg eq - 2x/week Mon/Thurs, weeks 1-16
40mg dbol - 40mg ED, weeks 1-5or6
40mg Win - 40mg ED, weeks 10or11-16
150mg Test P - 150mg EoD, weeks 17-18 (opting not to front load with this as well as I am using Dbols already)

Noldavex - 40mg ED week 19, 20mg ED weeks 20-22
Clomid - dosage?
Need I take Arimidex during PCT as well? If so, recommended dosage?

Arimidex on hand for signs of gynecomastia (Decided to go with this instead of HCGenerate, kind of a toss up)

Also I'm a little acne prone, just wondering if Arimidex would help that at all if it starts to get too bad.

I was also thinking of running Winny shots for weeks 10or11-16 instead of pills. Is there a significant difference between the two?

500mg test e - 250mg 2x/week, weeks 1-12
Dianabol - methandrostenolone - 40mg , weeks 1-5
anavar 40mg 10-12

can i get a good pct for this.

I have nolva.finast,letroz,Clomid on hand and was wondering exactly what my PCT should be? I, and really don't want any gynecomastia if I can avoid it. Also, should I take nolva during my cycle as well to avoid that?
what happen if i use letroz with cycle is it ok?? dosage and what about finast??

If you have any advice on the cycle itself also, as in if I should pin a different amount per week, or different amounts or weeks for anything, please please let me know!

Top Bottom