Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Panic attack or heart attack?

gorillahung

Earlier today I got a nasty chest pain lasting for about 8-10 minutes. I'm cutting out benzo use (klopopin). I felt weak and I got real light headed and dizzy. I honestly wasn't sure if I was having a heart attack or a panic attack. The symptoms overlap. I popped a xanax that I had left over and it went away. That probably means it was panic but I've read where a lot of people have heart attacks but don't recognize it as a heart attack. I'm not sure if I should phone my primary physician. He'll probably think I'm a hypochondriac.

Yes, the pain and numbness in the arm is one of the most reliable symptoms of a heard attack.

how is your heart health?

with all the drugs you are on i am assuming it isn't good right?

My blood work has been very good. Cholestrol total is 116. HDL/LDL ratio is outstanding. A1C for diabetes is under control. The worst problem I've been experiencing is daily diarrhea. That's been going on for over a year. I've been screened for colon cancer. It's not cancer. I think I'm on a lot of drugs that I don't need.

diarrhea is a side effect of a lot of drugs.

It could also be a food allergy or sensitivity. Have you ever got a food allergy test done? I highly recommend it if you haven't.

Daily diarrhea is not good. You obviously aren't absorbing your food properly if you are having daily diarrhea.

While it was likely not a heart attack, it is still worth it to get checked out. These things to go undetected quite often. Better to be safe.

My blood work has been very good. Cholestrol total is 116. HDL/LDL ratio is outstanding. A1C for diabetes is under control. The worst problem I've been experiencing is daily diarrhea. That's been going on for over a year. I've been screened for colon cancer. It's not cancer. I think I'm on a lot of drugs that I don't need.

I've become more sensitive to some foods as I got older. Are there foods you're eating which might cause problems. Equally the meds you are or were on which will fuck your stomach up.

Are you lactose intolerant ? That might be a cause for shitting like water.
Doubt you had a heart attack or a even a seizure. Coming off benzo's too right now and I have weird muscle spams. Your chest pain was most likely due to the withdrawals but PLEASE get it checked out anyway.
With your medical history I am worried they'll put you on even more stuff tho.

Top Bottom