Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Organon sustanon 250..?

i got sustanon 250 bottle with yellow writing and a white strip that goes around where it brakes off,, it says mfg. by abbott, darachi bn: ns86398 made in pakistan,,, is it the reall thing? hope u can help thank you..

The green written amp with the ring around the neck...That is legit bro...Good gains, make sure your pct is right to keep what you will gain. I did that for my first cycle. Good stuff, The other two are also legit!, try posting some pics to be on the safe side. There were also ones coming from "infar india" a while back. But all the ones posted in this thread that have no pics just the way they are written up are legit. Hope that helps.

FISTY!

If it's real, you will be sore! Shoot one everyday for 3 days. You should notice a light fever and feel all geeked up. My ass is sore courtesy of organon right now!

Hi. I'm new on steroids. I need to buy sustanon 250mg inyectable. Do you guys now a trusted source where I can buy it?

Top Bottom