Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral vs injectable

dariusmdevx3

can you consider to run injectable form of the same roid you took in oral and gave you poor results? fro example after doing a cycle winstrol tabs and you didn't get the results you wanted do you think injecting it might improve results or it will be just the same story?

Actually, I find that mg per mg, orals hit harder. A lot harder. For example 50 mgs of dbol a day over the course of one week is 350 mgs a week. Compare a 50 mg a day dbol cycle with a 350 mgs of test a week and which do you think would bring better results?

As for oral vs the liquid versions of winny , I'd say results would be comparable, short of the fact that you'd bypass the first pass through the liver if injecting.

the problem is in your example injectable and oral winny are going to have the same effects

where the effects vary is with something like oral primo vs. injectable. or oral testosterone (andriol) vs. injectable. because one is liver safe and one is fully absorable via injection

Varies from person to person, but if you have done inject winstrol you can still do oral later with great results!

I find injectable wintstrol to be stronger than oral winstrol by far, but I use oral because I do not need that strong of a winny dose and my pins are already full when I am usoing it, don't wanna be doing 2xpins a day.

I find however that with anadrol the injectable version is weaker for me, I have not tried injectable dbol. I found 150mg injectable anadrol compareable with 100mg anadrol oral, with both products being made by the SAME lab, ordered at the SAME time.

Top Bottom