Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

oral AAS and ulcers

jklgreat

I suffered from mild ulcers not too long ago, about 6 months ago I'm pretty much recovered from them and I have some gear to run for cutting, winstrol and anavar, I have two questions about it, 1. will the compound of my gear can cause or bring back ulcers? 2. I will run this gear in the am before work out do I have to take them with food and does it have to be like a full breakfast meal or just a protein bar with banana will be ok, my main concern was my stomach issues in the past, thanks bros.

Personally, I would not use oral AAS if you've had stomach ulcers not that long ago. If you absolutely want to use them, take due precautions - crush the tabs, or open up the pills, and mix the powder with food.

You can take oral steroids with food or an empty stomach. It really doesn't matter. The absorbability will be the exact same either way.

I personally would not use oral steroids though if you recently suffered from stomach ulcers. I would stick with injectables. I would do primo + a TRT dosage of testosterone.

Primo is a very mild compound that does not aromatize into estrogen. You could run a TRT testosterone dosage + primo for your second cycle. You won't get huge increases in strength or size from the cycle but it will be extremely minimal in the way of side effects and be a great cutting cycle.

Something like this:
Weeks 1 - 16
testosterone 200mg/week
primo 600mg/week
aromasin 5mg EOD

After the cycle run the perfect PCT protocol -> http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perf...e-therapy-pct/

I wouldn't risk it with previous issues like ulcers. Why not just stick to injectables instead.

Remember that diet is the key to cutting anyways.

Top Bottom